Trying Something a little Different

khunny502
khunny502 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
So I was watching Biggest Loser the other day and decided to try something different. I have been using Fitday.com which I have loved but sometimes you need to try a slightly different approach to regain the motivation to eat healthier and exercise. So I did a nice little google search for some other websites like fitday and decided to give this one a try. My favorite thing so far is the part on the "My Home" page that says "If every day was like to day you would weigh ? lbs in 5 weeks." That's motivation to keep my calories reduced. I am excited to see how this first week goes.

Replies

• Welcome and this website is the greatest...keeps my motivation up :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    This is definitely one of the greatest websites on the web! It is easy to track everything and once you get involved in the forums you have a ton of people keeping you accountable and motivate. My suggestion is to join a MFP group thread, it will let you get to know a group of individuals who will then keep you accountable and motivated. :smile:
  • I haven't used fitday but I've used other sites besides this one, and MFP is by far the best one in my experience. That's my favorite part about the site, too! That little button is amazingly inspiring. :bigsmile:

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • I'm trying this out as opposed to Weight Watchers. It seems to be a very user friendly site. I really like the food thing because it has all brands listed. I t is convinent for the fitness log too. hopefully since my son and daughter-in-law use it and it works for them it will help me keep accountable. That's what i need so someione is watching me.
This discussion has been closed.