Free Zumba???

Options
Does anyone know where I can get Free Beginners Zumba Dvd's??? I am currently unemployed and have very limited funds and I really want to start these at home. Thanks for any help. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    try your library
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I don't know about DVD's but you can find a lot of Zumba videos on Youtube if that's an option for you.
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    If you have internet try Youtube. It's not a DVD but you can follow the steps.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    The library has LOTTSSS of good DVD's. You just have to have someone to burn a copy for you.
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    here are two youtubes:

www.youtube.com/kareenu
    www.youtube.com/dawnlaurenfitness
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can get Free Beginners Zumba Dvd's??? I am currently unemployed and have very limited funds and I really want to start these at home. Thanks for any help. :flowerforyou:

You TUBE! :)
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    The library is a great resource for DVD rentals. Ours is free for one week and you can always renew the rental. Also check your local Goodwill or Salvation Army or other thrift stores. Most DVD's are around 1-2 dollars. Another option is you cable providers on demand service. I dont know if they have Zumba but they have many options for free. Finally...youtube is a great resource for workouts. Zumba may be on there...often times the beginner videos for highly popular trends are. I also recommend Leslie Sansones Walk fit videos which are on youtube.

:flowerforyou:
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    here are two youtubes:

www.youtube.com/kareenu
    www.youtube.com/dawnlaurenfitness

THESE LOOK GREAT! Poster, you should def look into these.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Youtube it, that's what I do.
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The library sounds like a good idea if you want to find whole videos. Youtube is also a good option, or if you have any friends that have them you can do it with them (thats what I did for a while)
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You all have been a great help. I'll try youtube first and then the Library. Awesome!!! :smile:
  • rachelryckman201
    Options
    Question for you all -- how do you log your zumba workout? I searched for it in the database but didn't find it. How do you calculate your calorie burn?
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Question for you all -- how do you log your zumba workout? I searched for it in the database but didn't find it. How do you calculate your calorie burn?

Hey, use this website - www.caloriesburnedhq.com... it gives you how many calories you burned by entering a few things, then you can just get on MFP and add them manually :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    well if you where military or dependant I would say check the local post gym they have a lot of free or extremely cheap options if you have a friend thats military ou can go if they go with you :)
  • Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can get Zumba workouts for free on YouTube. Just type in Zumba and pick some that you like and have fun. :)
  • MissMari973
    MissMari973 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Got to the following links they have them uploading of course it's a chinese website but it's Zumba in english :)
    I do have other dvds that could help you or anyone interested please feel free to ask

http://www.4shared.com/video/eS7LfUcz/Cardio_Party_Mix_1aviff.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA1NDI2MzEy.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMyNjM5MDAw.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjAyNDYwMTY0.html
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • inhistime513
    Options
    ...these look like great resources. : )