Hi all! New to site but not to dieting

Options
I just found this site today. I wish that I had found it almost 10 months ago when I started my weight loss journey. I started out 263 lbs on January 1, 2009. I am now at 166 lbs. My main goal is to be at 135 lbs by my 30th B-day which is in July. How is everyone else doing? Is there anyone in her from Kentucky? Hope to get to know you all. ~Tonya

Replies

• winky_gurl
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.. :):flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I just found this site today. I wish that I had found it almost 10 months ago when I started my weight loss journey. I started out 263 lbs on January 1, 2009. I am now at 166 lbs. My main goal is to be at 135 lbs by my 30th B-day which is in July. How is everyone else doing? Is there anyone in her from Kentucky? Hope to get to know you all. ~Tonya

That is amazing. If you don't mind me asking, what sizes were you in then and what sizes are you in now?
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    No I don't mind at all. I am proud to tell all. I started out in a size 24 pants and 2-3x shirt. Now I am in a size 12 and a L-XL shirt. is there any way to post pics on here?
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kentucky!! In Lexington now for grad school, but I am originally from Murray (western ky).
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Louisville here. Just a hop, skip and a jump away
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT
  • LABONTEM
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! What an inspiration you are!!!! 97 pounds in 10 months is amazing. You MUST have been doing a lot of exercise as well as watching what you eat to come up with numbers like that! GOOD FOR YOU!!!:bigsmile:

I've only been on this site for a few days, but I'm lovin' it!!! The tools are so easy to use... especially once you've entered a few of the things that you eat regularly... then it's just clicking a couple of buttons to record your food or exercise.... so easy!

About adding pictures, that's easy too. Go to 'My home', click on 'profile', click on 'edit photos', then browse to find the photo you want to upload. Once you've selected the photo you want, click 'upload photo.'
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    honestly I don't get into hard core exercising. I do try to get in some low-moderate impact in at least 2-3 times a week. I stick to my calorie and fat targets and drink plenty of water. I try hard not to eat after 7 p.m. Sometimes I can't help it so I sometimes will eat a bowl of special K or something fat-free and low in cals. I have also been taking an FDA approved over the counter weight loss aid. Not sure if i can say the name on boards. Don't know the rules here all yet. I am going to try and get some before and after pics on here withen the next day or 2. So that people can see that it really does pay off to eat healthy.
  • JESS2B115
    Options
    HEY TONYA!:tongue: STILL SO PROUD OF YOU AND THANK YOU FOR GETTING MY BUTT GOING TO GET DOWN TO WHERE I WANT TO BE. TOOK A WHILE BUT YOU DID IT! I HOPE I CAN HAVE THE RESULTS YOU DID. :happy: