Shakeology?

Options
So today I ordered a one month supply of Shakeology in the vegan chocolate flavor. My friend is a BeachBody coach and has had amazing success with their programs and nutrition, so I decided to give it a try.

Have you ever tried Shakeology, and if so, what were your results/thoughts?

Replies

• AudiMomma
    Options
    I have tried the chocolate shakeology and also the green berry.. I love the chocolate, and have had amazing results, I do beach body programs also, insanity, p90x and brazil buttlift so far, and love them, finished insanity twice and currently doing both p90x and brazil butt lift right now, i did insanity twice with no shakeology, lost 46lbs in 4 months. ( i just started using fitness pal the last month or so) Then now that I have started the other two programs i get burnt out after brazil butt lift, thats some work! lol and i drink the shakeology as more of a recovery and treat (since i love chocolate anyway- had very much curved my candy cravings also) and then I hit p90x after that and I'm not all strung out and about to die because it gave me some energy and a boost.

to sum it up it has gave me more enegery, has curved my candy bar and ice cream issues, and i have been dropping weight faster and not hitting any walls!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    The beach body exercise programs rocks and have amazing results - I use a whey isolate protein powder with 2% milk as a recovery/protein boost - and at $29 for a two month supply, it seems a great alternative to spending that much money on just another shake....
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    using it on and off,
    chocolate is good, tropical too, greenberry was ok but my wife hated it,
    vegan choc tastes like crap
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it for more energy and weight loss. Hoping I see results without doing the beachbody programs!
  • mightymouse1998
    Options
    Shakeology is excellent if you use it to replace one of your meals in the day. It is a meal replacement shake and not a protein shake. It has lots of super foods like ashwaghanda and amaranth which relieve stress and have antioxidants.
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Been Drinking it but now they sent me the new formula chocolate and it taste like crap... So I won't be ordering it anymore unless they can give me the old one back...:-( did notice good results with my appetite and my nails growing although I didn't see any change with my digestive system...
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    If by new one you mean the new Vegan one yeah that is awful, but you can still get the non-Vegan.

And be warned, this is a very sensitive subject on these boards ;) Lots of haters.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    ...it has lots of super foods like ashwaghanda

A day without ashwanghanda is like a day without sunshine.