P90X revelation #2

Options
Okay so I started P90X this last week. I'm into the first disc and realize, wow one of the guests on the workout has a Prosthetic leg. Thats impressive, since after an hour of this *kitten*, I'm about to keel over.
Then it dawns on me that this guy looks really familiar to me. For a couple days I'm totally tortured trying to figure out who this guy is. Finally I figured it out....

Its Erik Stolhanske who plays Rabbit in Super Troopers (also in Club Dread). Freaking weird man!!
Has anyone else noticed this?

xsargex

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Okay so I started P90X this last week. I'm into the first disc and realize, wow one of the guests on the workout has a Prosthetic leg. Thats impressive, since after an hour of this *kitten*, I'm about to keel over.
    Then it dawns on me that this guy looks really familiar to me. For a couple days I'm totally tortured trying to figure out who this guy is. Finally I figured it out....

Its Erik Stolhanske who plays Rabbit in Super Troopers (also in Club Dread). Freaking weird man!!

xsargex

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? HAHA Really? I"ll have to look.

(yes, I have it. NO I don't use it. I KNOW I KNOW GET OFF ME.)
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

xsargex

no way!!! Wow I'll have to look into that...yes i have the videos too but never have the time to do them...plus I don't have any of the equipment. I'll work on that eventually. :blushing:
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I never noticed. I do like to watch him during the Heisman moves. I forget which one but he's jumping around with a goofy smile on his face and it makes me not hate Plyo so much. =D
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    We're doing 30 day shred right now, I'm planning to do P90X this winter. I'll watch for this.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I just checked on Imdb to confirm and its actually him. In the P90X credits he's listed as Erik and well obviously has a peg-leg. Now trying to figure out how he actually lost the lower portion of his leg.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0831479/bio
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey
    How are you?

Mmmmmm....never noticed :huh:
    My friend gave me the discs but I haven't really been doing them as I'm supposed to

Good luck, let us know how it goes...pretty intense
    Kim
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

xsargex

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? HAHA Really? I"ll have to look.

(yes, I have it. NO I don't use it. I KNOW I KNOW GET OFF ME.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm in the SAME boat!
    I'll have to play one tonight and check him out :)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Never paid any attention to who the people were, all I know is I love that dvd.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Your so observant Sarge!!! :flowerforyou: I noticed the fella with the "leg" but I did't pick up on who it was!!
  • xsargex
    Options
    Hey
    How are you?

Mmmmmm....never noticed :huh:
    My friend have me the discs but I haven't really been doing them as I'm supposed to

Good luck, let us know how it goes...pretty intense
    Kim

I'm good, been SUPER busy at work with my new position. A bunch of our unit is over in Africa right now on a military exercise. So we're under-staffed here at the facility. Been flying my *kitten* off. No time for the gym, it sucks. I've been watching what I eat since I came back from Japan, so thats been a positive.

Whats up with you?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Busy is good....just stinks you can't work-out during work time anymore
    Since you asked...I have to be honest and admit to eating crap and not working out
    Sort of busy with my ds's b-day (Halloween) and planning for his parties/costumes, but I have been squeezing in some time on the treadmill (should be doing more)

Kim
  • xsargex
    Options
    Busy is good....just stinks you can't work-out during work time anymore
    Since you asked...I have to be honest and admit to eating crap and not working out
    Sort of busy with my ds's b-day (Halloween) and planning for his parties/costumes, but I have been squeezing in some time on the treadmill (should be doing more)

Kim

Well I'm still alotted 3 hours a week at work. Its just I've been coming in on odd hours to fly. And honestly, just haven't made the time. But the extra pay is nice... paying off this wedding, haha.