STARTING OVER!

Options
Ugh. I joined MFP in June right after I had my baby. Probably started being active with it in late August and I've ALREADY fallen of the bandwagon! I had managed to lose 7lbs and I've also managed to gain it all back.

I am starting over today. From now on I will expect better of myself. I will exercise on a regular basis and I will stick to my food plans.

Anyone else need a fresh start?

Wish me luck!

Replies

• zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    I've been having one of those weeks or twos or threes myself! I'm happy to join in. Plus I had to share a picture of my handsome cat who looks a lot like your handsome cat!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I'm too am just coming back after several months of fattening myself back up. :grumble:

Don't be too hard on yourself. When you bring a new baby into the house, you have to totally redefine your life and sense of normalcy, so I can imagine trying to diet and work out immediately afterwards was quite a challenge. Maybe giving yourself some time is just what you needed, and hopefully now you'll be able to commit to yourself.

Good luck!! :smile:
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I agree, don't beat yourself up over something in the past. Just move forward.

And keep in mind, it has to be a lifestyle change. Don't start a drastic exercise regimen or crazy diet, unless it's something you can keep up for a lifetime.

Good luck, I have faith that you will do fine!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    me to.....i'm back up to 137. and i dont like it......time to start on the right track again......no more sweets for me cause thats whats doing it!!!!
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    I've been having one of those weeks or twos or threes myself! I'm happy to join in. Plus I had to share a picture of my handsome cat who looks a lot like your handsome cat!
    Tuxedo cats are my favorite! Your kitty is beautiful :D
  • cwvanek
    Options
    I'm too am just coming back after several months of fattening myself back up. :grumble:

Don't be too hard on yourself. When you bring a new baby into the house, you have to totally redefine your life and sense of normalcy, so I can imagine trying to diet and work out immediately afterwards was quite a challenge. Maybe giving yourself some time is just what you needed, and hopefully now you'll be able to commit to yourself.

Good luck!! :smile:

Thanks for the kind words and good luck to you as well!
  • cwvanek
    Options
    I agree, don't beat yourself up over something in the past. Just move forward.

And keep in mind, it has to be a lifestyle change. Don't start a drastic exercise regimen or crazy diet, unless it's something you can keep up for a lifetime.

Good luck, I have faith that you will do fine!
    Thanks for your kind words :)
  • cwvanek
    Options
    welcome back!
    Thank you!
  • cwvanek
    Options
    me to.....i'm back up to 137. and i dont like it......time to start on the right track again......no more sweets for me cause thats whats doing it!!!!
    Me too! It's so hard to say no to all of this Halloween candy. Good luck to you!