Starting Fresh

Options
The other day I had an appointment at my gym with a trainer. My sister and I sat there for one hour with the lady and got a lot of great information. Both my sister and I are looking to lose weight and tone (She has a wedding coming up in March) The point of the appointment was to let the trainer know our goals, and next week we have another appointment. She will be giving us our new work out plan and I am really excited to get started on it. She weighed us and everything, and I weight 150.6 lbs. Not where I want to be, but I think I will get to where I want to be in a few months. I want to get down to at least 140. Anyways, the point of this is just to say that I am starting over! I had a work out plan before, but that went out the window. I know my weight, and where I want to get to, so I am more motivated. Wish me luck!! :D

Replies

• winky_gurl
    Options
    Good luck and Stay strong and you can do it!!
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good luck....I have been thinking about getting a trainer just to change my routine and keep me motivated, so please keep us posted:happy:
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    Good for you.. you can always start over, every minute, every day... just keep on keeping on and if you fall off the fruit wagon, get back on. You CAN do it!!