100 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have done very diet under the sun - sensible and bordering on completely stupid!!!!! I have about 100lbs to lose and would love to be part of a chunky to skinny network!
    Feel free to add me!

Xx
  • pinkdaisy9182
    pinkdaisy9182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the same goal...just taking on day at a time..we will get there :)
  • manju_12123
    Options
    hi i am also sailing in the same boat i joined today n i am 215 lbs n want to loose around 80 lbs...hope to reach the same very soon
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started June 18th at 312 pounds. As of this morning, I have lost 30. I want to lose down to 177. So, 105 more to go. Add me as a friend, if you like. I am relatively new to MFP and could use the support of others with lots to lose.
  • NCISFanatic01
    NCISFanatic01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can understand the need to lose that much weight.. I have a goal for the next year. My main goal is to get down about 100lbs so that next summer when we go to Myrtle Beach that if we can't find oceanfront to stay at I want to be able to walk from where we
    are staying to the beach on my own without feeling like I'm dying. I want to enjoy it with my family. So I can totally relate to wanting
    to lose a large amount of weight.

Losing 100 is just my half way point for me though. I am morbidly obese and need to lose 200lbs. So I am working towards that
    goal one day at a time. I've last a little in the 2 weeks I started, but I really plan to work at it as the weight starts coming off. I

Add me as a friend if you wish. I'm on and off here all day long. I'll help and support you along the way
  • Cattlelady
    Cattlelady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you 265lbs down from 295lbs it took me since Sept 2011 to now August 2012 .I been up and down.But that all about to change.I join a get fit boot camp that going kick my butt into shape or kill me one.Tonight the first sesson.Wish me luck
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also am wanting to lose 100 lbs. As of this morning I am down 64. I have 36 more to go. I checked out your profile, im from buffalo too! I graduated from UB :) Sending a request. You can do this!