Weight loss in face (pics)

Options
Can you see a difference?? I have only lost 14 lbs.

214.8 in June 2009

100_8126.jpg

204.4 Sept 30, 2009

102_8941.jpg

200.8 Oct 29, 2009

102_9252.jpg

AND TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER B/C I THINK THESE PICS WITH MY HAIR UP ARE UGLY.. HERE ARE TWO PICS OF ME LAST MONTH

102_9002.jpg
102_9004.jpg

Replies

• amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like your face is a bit thinner, esp. between the September and October pictures. That's where I lose weight too. I wish I'd taken before shots of myself when I started dieting.

Congrats on your 14 lbs.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like your face is a bit thinner, esp. between the September and October pictures. That's where I lose weight too. I wish I'd taken before shots of myself when I started dieting.

Congrats on your 14 lbs.

thank you! I didn't take real before pics.. like of my entire body.. my husband snapped that shot of me and I just didn't delete it. I'm glad I didn't now.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I can tell in the chin area especially. Good job!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! My face is the first to lose too! :) You look beautiful. Keep it up!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Your adorable:heart: Definately lost in the face...It's a nice place to start. Everyone will notice your success right away hehe:tongue: Congrats
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    cool, the first noticeable place i lost was my face too ... my double chin is almost gone now :) working so hard on the body though .... the pear shape seems to have stuck on me, LOL
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Wow. Your face is so much thinner. Your skin looks awsome and you look younger:happy:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you can see the difference and the latest pictures are adorable.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    you can see the difference and the latest pictures are adorable.

thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!