about 100 pounds to loose

Options
2»

Replies

• pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I too have about 100 lbs to lose. I just really love food and really hate exercise so this is a tough battle for me. I guess if it was easy I wouldn't have gotten 100 lbs overweight. I am looking for all the friends I can find. Add me if you want.
  • DivaChickipoo
    DivaChickipoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Looking to lose about 80 pounds more. Interested in people in a similar situation, so friend me too for some support!
  • LiviaXxX
    Options
    me too, got a lot to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • turkey75
    turkey75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i did make a comment on ur post (i think it was 8/7) stating that i was 248..well i am now down to 234 its not much but it is enough for me! i just watch my calories and i try and walk. my goal itself is 140 but i am just shooting for 20 lbs at a time so i dont get to overwhelmed! good luck!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started with about 100 lb. to lose. I have lost 35, so I have 65 to go. I set my official goal here to be 60 lb. I have thought for awhile that getting down to 220 would be the point where weight loss was no longer medically necessary--after that it would be for mental health and cosmetics.
  • pinkvelvet80
    pinkvelvet80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. I'm new here and looking to lose 125lb. New friends and motivators welcome :flowerforyou:
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    234lb's and going to be 160lb's.. one day soon- If I could weigh 140, I'd want that but with my height and bone structure every single rib pops out at 150 and my face sinks in like a dark hole.. rather yukky actually. Regardless, it's going to be an even longer journey than the last time I lost over 150lbs, simply because I'm nearing that 40yr mark whereas before I was 23. And with my MS there are just days I simply can not do much fitness wise. BUT.. I'm determined for a couple reasons; health- it'll be easier to get around on my 'bad' days, a trip to Cuba is coming near with honey.. and I really don't want to feel like a lard *kitten* in amongst a bunch of bikini-clad hotties. And just to feel better in general- physically, mentally, emotionally.

My biggest thing is answering to someone.. and I think I have come to right place :)

Good luck to us all! We can do this!
  • SusanWashburn
    Options
    I need to loose about 70 pounds. It is extremely hard when I have to fix myself a different dinner than my 3 kids and husband. Baby steps is what it takes.