170 lb weight loss 4 months later! See A Difference? Photos

Options
bdur76
bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
So I originally posted pics back in April when I hit my goal weight of 190 pounds. Since then I have continued with strength training and running three times a week. I think I need to start eating more in order to get the results I'm looking for but I was just curious. My weight has remained consistent in the 190 to 195 pound range, but I wasn't sure if I was still getting results from me workouts. Is my body changing/adapting? I can't see much of a difference for 4 months of busting my butt, but wanted to get the feedback of others! Thanks in advance! :smile:

April 2012 August 2012
April.jpg59.jpg

April1.jpg061.jpg

Untitled.jpg063.jpg

Replies

• songbird1973
    Options
    I can't speak for others but I can see a difference in definition of your arm muscles. Don't give up it takes alot of time and I think your looking great!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Def see more muscles and definition.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i think your arms def. have more definition but we cant really see anything but that.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Thankfully I read the description before posting. I was about to say that I do not see a difference weight loss wise from your before and after however I see a great amount of difference muscle build up wise. You totally look more defined and muscular .
  • fmorrow3
    Options
    Yeah there is a lot more definition in your biceps. Keep up the hard work!!!
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can see a small change in your stomach, your arms and legs both look more defined, and your neck/face look slightly skinnier. You're doing great.
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird, but the place I see the biggest difference is your jaw line. Awesome job!
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    Far more muscle definition and definite difference in your posture/stance as well! Amazing to see the difference, congrats on reaching your goal! :smile:
  • dhb1313
    dhb1313 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see differences, but don't get too caught up in how you look. At some point, you have to decide to stay fit for your health. Looking good is sweet, but living longer is even better. Assuming you don't over-train, your internal organs, respiratory system and connective tissue are all thanking you for your investment of time, energy and attention. Keep up the good work!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I can see more definition on your arms for sure, specially on the last one.

Good job
  • mamdore
    mamdore Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You definitely look more toned! I can see definition in your arms, chest and calves! Your face looks more "chiselled" and you even have a nice tan! :) keep up the good work!!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in definition of your arm muscles.
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! You can really see an improvement in your muscle definition in your arms! Keep up the great work:)
  • erikapereira
    Options
    more muscle definition and you got a TAN lol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!