Hi, I'm new :)

Options
Just joined the site along with my sister. I have nearly 100 lbs to lose! I've lost it all before, but always gain it back. My 25th wedding anniversary is in 10 months, and we are planning a trip. I need motivation and inspiration. I hope this does the trick.

Replies

• Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn. Welcome.This is a wondeful site. People are kind and get you on the right track and keep you there. So chart faithfully and watch your weight disappear!
  • ticho9
    ticho9 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great place to find support! Good luck...
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Lynn! Good luck. Do not give up!. I've joined July 10th, lost 5 lbs. so far. feel free to add me.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome that you have your sister to work out with as well! Welcome:)
  • cg5199
    cg5199 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI there. Welcome! This site is amazing!! I lost a total of 40 lbs in less than 6 months and kept it off during the holidays but I ended up with a back injury and not only could i not work out but i started eating the wrong foods again and put on 20 lbs but im getting back on track and this site really helps me to see what im eating and the calories etc..I have learned to make better choices by knowing what the calorie, fat and sugar counts are on a lot of foods. I will look at one slice of pizza and say, hmmm do i want one slice of pizza for the amount of calories that i could have an entire meal for. :) My friend and I also workout together and if you start with walking atleast 30 min a day you will notice a difference soon. I work out about 2 hrs a day now and feel great. Feel free to add me. And Good luck you can do it!!
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me as well. i try to be good encouragement to others and am looking to expand the group of encouragement i get on here. you will love MFP. as long as you are being completely honest with EVERYTHING you eat you will notice good results. good luck! :]
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've been here a few days, and I've already found a lot of support and inspiration and I'm sure you will too. You might find the "100 pounds" thread helpful.
  • eddiehunt42
    Options
    Hey everyone, im pretty young just trying to stay in-shape for the basketball season. I fnd this really helps!
    Feel free to add me!:)
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn! Glad you joined! :D
  • ubie33
    ubie33 Posts: 7
    Options
    welcome...add me if you like :) Time to reach those goals and live the life you want!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn! I'm fairly new too! Welcome! :smile:
  • xiola511
    xiola511 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi Lynn-

Welcome:) I'm new as well and also need to lose 100+lbs. Please add me & we can help each other!
  • LynnL623
    LynnL623 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! I survived day one!! I'm excited for tomorrow. :)
  • SkinnySonia79
    SkinnySonia79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! Congrats on the 25th Anniversary!
  • LisaLisa574
    LisaLisa574 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    I am so excited about making this journey and love the support I have had so far :)

I have a long way to go, but I am determined to be the best woman for myself and the best Mommy for my son !
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!!!
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been around a couple of weeks and I have about that much to lose. Friend me if you like and good luck. :smile:
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • LoriWilkinson548
    Options
    Welcome! I have a 100 lb goal as well. Anyone feel free to ad me.