100 lbs to lose. I can and I will - I just need help.

As I sit up on my bed watching Quarantine on Youtube, I keep thinking about losing weight. I've had so many people all my life call me names, tell me I'd never be able to lose a pound, and people that told me I would probably just eat myself to death. I weigh 260-263. I was once 281 then 224 and now it seems I'm going back up and I'm scared ****less. There are new unattractive stretch marks appearing and it's not cool. My face is plumper - my stomach is rounder - and my arms say "hello." I have a legit 100 lbs to lose but I'm scared to see what I'd look like at 160 when people now can't even see the real 260 now. It's hard. I don't even know where to start because I always fall off. Instead of losing 30 lbs this whole Summer - I gained about 13. Help me? Let me hear your thoughts and your stories! - Ash

Replies

• ZombiePiggy
    ZombiePiggy Posts: 5 Member
    The best thing is you've decided to do something about your current situation. If you make it a lifestyle change, and not just a diet, then you are putting yourself in a mindset to succeed. Thinking so far ahead can sometimes feel overwhelming. Set lots of small goals, and take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    I'm aiming to lose 100 pounds too, it's a long road but it's better with friends. You can do this!