Looking for friends in their 20's

Options
I've been on here for a few months now and I love it. I'm on here every day. I'm 25 years old looking for more friends around my age. Add me if you'd like :)

Replies

• keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    Hey! I've been on here for awhile now, but just now started using it consistently, so I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated too! I'm 25 also! Good luck! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I'm 27, just started about a month and a half ago, feel free to add me.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and log every day! Add me :D
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Almost 25 (quarter life crisis, ouch!), and on this site every day! Feel free to add! Love to support (and be supported)!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27...feel free to add me:smile:
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    21 feel free to add :)
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 looking for awesome friends. I try to log my cals everyday. I'm fairly new too, currently still in school (some would say I'm afraid to enter the real world. friends request sent :smile:
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 26! Feel free to add :)
  • nursejessb
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 and needing some more motivation too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • magicmike25
    Options
    I'm 25 and new to fitnesspal. I'm looking for some extra inspiration feel free at add me!
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I am obviously crazy in love with MFP. I'd love to hear about some people who are about my age and also interested in health, fitness and a healthy approach to food! I'm rapidly becoming a dirtily obsessed runner and trying to motivate myself to get back to weights. Feel free to add me!
  • Razack541
    Options
    I'm 26 and log everyday. I like to be supportive and get supported. feel free to add me.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    21. feel free to add me
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Still got 2 months to hit 20 but I'm a daily logger and motivator/motivated. Feel free to add! Good luck
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    21! Feel free to add me :D
  • isingthebodyelectric
    Options
    26 over here. :)
  • poohter1
    Options
    i'm 22. been using this off and on for a while. really trying to get serious with it now! feel free to add me.
  • lizzyc357
    lizzyc357 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and really committing to losing my post-college weight. I'd love to be friends with other 20 something's on MFP!
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    25 - love to support as much as I can :)