New Body November Week 1 (Anyone Welcome)

Options
12346»

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! :flowerforyou: Unfortunately, I did not weigh in this morning, but plan on doing so tomorrow morning. I think I've been doing ok with eating and exercising...yesterday I went for a 6 mile run with the dog and plan on doing about 4 miles today with him (he's very energetic and needs a lot of exercise) so...he's been keeping me from being lazy :glasses:
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    vanimami we have move to week 2 thread read my post above yours to get the link. See you there.
  • rachelle21
    rachelle21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!!!!! I weighted in today and I have lost a total of 16 pounds:happy: I am thrilled! I have a way to go but I am on my way. I would love to weigh 12 pounds less by christmas. I know that I can. Lets post our goals for Christmas so we all have something to work toward together. what do you say? HAPPY WEIGHT LOSS!!!!
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    HEY there rachelle21- great job on the loss! You can do it! I have a goal of 10 pounds by xmas I'm almost there and that is a great feeling!

Just wanted to let you know we have moved to "new body november-week 4", look forward to hearing from you there. Your idea is a good one, post it there and lets see what kind of motavation we get.