Why Doesn't Wendy Love Me?

Was I cheating on Wendy when I went to Big Boy? Shouldn't we all have a little spice in our life? That's why there is a Taco Bell isn't there? But Wendy treated me bad when she gave me these flabby thighs. Guess there is some truth to that " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Could it be I was out with the boys at McDonald's House a little too much? But their jingles are so catchy ..... and they promise they do it all for you.... but why is my *kitten* getting so heavy and sometimes it's hard to breathe too. Burger King enticed me with its paper crown..... and when I grew up I was disappointed to see that he wasn't royalty.... and he wasn't a clown. A personal pan pizza..... isn't that quite the touch.... made just for you cause they love you so much..... thank you, Pizza Hut.

I guess that's the toughest part, for me, atleast ..... but do I need to give up fast food completely? It's probably best I should, cause like an alcoholic..... it is a challenge to be in its presence. You can try and turn me off by telling me what they really put in the food..... but I think they have already succeeded in planting some sort of message in my mind.

It is very hard in our society to maintain our weight. Many of us, like myself, don't really know how and than we find it easy enough to pull out a few dollars and have a Harvey's burger...dripping with grease... placed so neatly on our serving tray. We need to treat our health with more respect than getting every collectible toy McDonald's has to offer.

I make fun..... but on a serious note, I guess it is how much do I want to take my health seriously? Am I going to let a few flashy restaurants clog up my arteries? Or am I going to spend a little more time in the fresh vegetable aisle and learn what greens are all about.

Take care all..... just food for thought.

Replies

• Was I cheating on Wendy when I went to Big Boy? Shouldn't we all have a little spice in our life? That's why there is a Taco Bell isn't there? But Wendy treated me bad when she gave me these flabby thighs. Guess there is some truth to that " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Could it be I was out with the boys at McDonald's House a little too much? But their jingles are so catchy ..... and they promise they do it all for you.... but why is my *kitten* getting so heavy and sometimes it's hard to breathe too. Burger King enticed me with its paper crown..... and when I grew up I was disappointed to see that he wasn't royalty.... and he wasn't a clown. A personal pan pizza..... isn't that quite the touch.... made just for you cause they love you so much..... thank you, Pizza Hut.

I guess that's the toughest part, for me, atleast ..... but do I need to give up fast food completely? It's probably best I should, cause like an alcoholic..... it is a challenge to be in its presence. You can try and turn me off by telling me what they really put in the food..... but I think they have already succeeded in planting some sort of message in my mind.

It is very hard in our society to maintain our weight. Many of us, like myself, don't really know how and than we find it easy enough to pull out a few dollars and have a Harvey's burger...dripping with grease... placed so neatly on our serving tray. We need to treat our health with more respect than getting every collectible toy McDonald's has to offer.

I make fun..... but on a serious note, I guess it is how much do I want to take my health seriously? Am I going to let a few flashy restaurants clog up my arteries? Or am I going to spend a little more time in the fresh vegetable aisle and learn what greens are all about.

Take care all..... just food for thought.
  • jill
    jill Posts: 11
    I have fast food addiction as well. I am trying to live on Wendy's oriental chicken salad, without the noodles and not the entire dressing packet. Still, it's hard to pull up to that drive thru and not say...large fries please.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    If you haven't already seen it, go rent "Supersize Me", which allowed me to quit fast food cold turkey, from 2-3 meals a day! Very informative.