Options
2»

Replies

• workkoutchick96
    Options
    You can add mee! :)
  • jshort152
    Options
    Hey my name is Jesse Short and I'm a certified personal trainer, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments, congratulations on taking the first step!!
  • befit7
    befit7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello there!! My name is Cindy. I'm a mom too and just started here about 3 weeks ago, I mean staying on this time:happy: Feel free to add me as your friend/buddy. We can help motivate each other in our journey to our healthy weight loss. Talk to you later...:wink:
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I haven't been here long myself but I like what I see.
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The larger your support group of MFPals, the stronger your motivation!

Anyone can feel free to add me! I love helping motivate others because that keeps me moving forward in turn!
  • coke_momma
    coke_momma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HI there I am also back at this I stopped for like 6 months and today when I got up I siad to myself this is it I can do it. I had a healthy breakfast and have drank water. Water is something I dont care for but I have to suck it up. Also went for a 30 minute walk with my daughter. Hopefully we can all help each other out with this. Does anyone know if there is a place to keep track of the water you drink? Take care all and have a nice day. Angela
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your first success! YOU STARTED THE JOURNEY! When I started last July(JEEZ it's really been that long?) I didn't realize how many bumps in the road I would come across BUT that's why they call it a "weight loss journey." When I started I couldn't run 30 seconds. Just yesterday I ran 3 and a half miles! I was slow and it took me a little less than an hour but I did it and SO CAN YOU! Just remember no matter how discouraged or down you are on yourself, you are worth it. NEVER QUIT!
  • osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    I am new here too (well back again). I just started and don't have many friends on here. I would love to have active friends. Add me if you would like.
  • Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm new too. I've only been tracking for the past 3 days (hubby went back to work after 2 weeks off, now focus back on me:) hehe) I too need some friends. I would love to add anyone who wants support and I would also like to add others to my friends.
  • kjvgirl
    kjvgirl Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, Ive been here almost two weeks now and just getting to know my way around. Feel free to add me
  • JoyousMN
    Options
    Me too. Just joined today. Feel free to friend me as well. I'm just looking for a nice supportive place to lose weight and to encourage others and get encouragement.