tell me no

Options
soo im at work theres lots of candy and donuts and I had some candy, and half of a donut. I havent even had my lunch. What can I do to redeem myself?

Replies

• chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Suck it up and go work out. It happens. Just don't eat anymore of it.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    SAME AS ABOVE !!!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, hun. I bought muffins for my daughter and I couldn't help eating some, luckily they weren't too high in calories and I still have calories left over for lunch and dinner. Good luck, maybe you could go for a walk on your lunch break?
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    Why couldn't you help yourself?
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    For every candy and donut you eat, have another helping of vegies...if you go for the vegies first, you won't have room for the other stuff. :bigsmile:
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    For every candy and donut you eat, have another helping of vegies...if you go for the vegies first, you won't have room for the other stuff. :bigsmile:
    Serious question here... won't that just give you additional calories eaten?
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    Start drinking water, eat your healthy lunch, but save time to walk during your lunch. Have a great dinner... most of all, forgive yourself and move forward......This weekend have some healthy choices in the house so your not reaching for candy....good luck....happy holidays.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Have one piece and then on your break/lunch go for a brisk walk and drink water no soda if your not eating junk every day ten yea you won't lose weight but one day won't kill your progress!!! just make sure you burn off some of those calories and fat...
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Suck it up and go work out. It happens. Just don't eat anymore of it.

your right I need to stop being such a baby!:tongue:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Serious question here... won't that just give you additional calories eaten?

Yes it will, but the number of calories in vegies is minute in comparison to the donut! The fiber will fill you up and you won't be hungry. There is a method to my madness!:laugh:
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I've eaten two huge bowls of currey bean salad (my bowels are totally regretting it! I'm at work too) a entire box of crackers ... I just feel sick! and cottage cheese and strawberries ..... only 312 cals left today! and zero exersise planned until monday ... How the F did I eat an entire box of crackerS?! :(

Sometimes we fall, but we hopefully wont do it again!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    An entire box of Ritz or a box of animal crackers you know the children's serving size like 4 inches high by 3 inches wide it makes a difference you know lol. I would forget waiting to Monday and atleast walk an hour or so on a treadmill when you get home, in a gym or around the house. Just my two cents.