I need friends!:)

Options
Ivebeen doing mfp for a few months but I need friends now cuz I don't wanna do this alone! Anyone wanna introduce yourself? We can do this together! :) add me!
Love Ali

Replies

• xiola511
    xiola511 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi Ali -

Ive just started on MFP so I'm new to the experience! Would love to make new friends! Feel free to add me:)
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • sergior986
    sergior986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hiya ali , add away xx
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey Ali!

I've been doing MFP for a little over a year now! Feel free to add me :)
  • carysj
    carysj Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey there, welcome! I saw on your profile that you're vegan and like junk food. I'm curious, what junk food is vegan? I'm vegetarian so for me chocolate and cheese are big weaknesses, I couldn't do without them :)
  • browndem
    Options
    yes i just started too
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. I'm soon to be 25 and looking to add some friends on here who can be supportive and stuff. I finally realized that I can't do this on my own and need some people that are doing it along with me.
  • traceyjay1
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing MFP on and off for just over a year but really starting to get back into it properly over the last few weeks. Feel free to add me - all extra support on here helps :-) Good luck!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs support can add me too :)
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Lost 5lb in 8 days using MFP...and I love it. I'm a daily logger so if you need motivation/support feel free to add me!
  • AMKLIP
    AMKLIP Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me! I stopped doing MFP for a while and just started back up today! Definitely need some motivation to stay on track :)
  • sk5mb
    sk5mb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I hope I can help motivate you and you can motivate me too :)
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 from Australia. I've been here for about a month which is the longest I've stuck to any weightloss idea I've had. The more support the better. I'm trying to lose 10kg and get fit for the first time in my life haha! Anybody feel free to add me too :)
  • kellyg891
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome!!

I'm Kym and have been on here for awhile... I am losing and have a ways to go yet...

Feel free to add me and anyone else that would like to..

The key is to have active friends that root you on and support you!
  • ArtemisXXII
    Options
    Hey Ali.

I started a couple months ago and would love more friends on here to cheer on and be cheered on by. So feel free to add me.
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add me :)

I have been doing this on my own for a bit, just recently got into the "community" , so with that said, I could use a couple of friends also. I need that motivation.