What are you self-concious about?

Options

Replies

• kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm particularly self concious about anything. I get upset and anxious if people are yelling fatass at me from their cars...but in regular daily life I'm not like that. There are physical attributes I would like to change (fupa!) but I'm not thinking about it when I do stuff or anything. If I was single and in the dating scene it would probably be different though. I have been called ugly a lot so I generally just assume that's what people are thinking and just don't let it bother me. Dirt off my shoulder.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    im a very confident person despite my weight, my only insecurity is that i have vericose/spider veins in my legs. im only 20 years old. ive never met someone my age with legs as pale and veiny as mine!

I have this same problem!

YES! me too.like purple/green veins? Mine are very little but you can see them.
    urgh i hate them. We shouldn't have them! We're young.

mine aer like bigggg!!! one goes from my knee down to my ankle and its so noticeable!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    my stomach and boobs
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My tummy and my posture. I tend to slouch and round my shoulders because of a slight curve in my spine. I have to consciously stand up straight (which makes the boobs stick out more :embarassed: ), otherwise I will relax and look slouched over. I had a friend in hs who used to poke me in the back whenever he saw me being lazy. Wonder if he'd follow me around now if I offered to pay him? Hmmm...:laugh:
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    My upper arms and My stomach. I want to be able to sit without hiding my stomach, self consciously. If anyone have tips on whittling the waist please help! An ab routine would even be helpful. Currently I am going to the gym 3x's a week an hour each day. I usually do cardio(ellptical) or treadmil intervals for a mile. Then I work abs doing 15 cross situps, 10 leg lifts(using hang bar), 15 kickouts, and 10 standing side crunches using 30pd weights (each side). I repeat this 3times and inbetween reps I use light weights(3-4pds) to do 3 types of curls. So recently I have went up from 144 to 150, close to my starting weight of 153. I have slacked off on watching what I have been eating and have had fast food a couple of times and soda...which had cut out before. So now I'm getting back to trying to change my habits for a healthier lifestyle. I would loe to wear tank tops and not worry how my arms look and worry about how my stomach looks. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks :)

can't spot reduce! if only. just keep at what you're doing. i have started doing bicycle crunches, reverse curl and crunches. But wrote out a new plan and it includes them minus the bicycle crunches. Heel touch, bent knee hip raises, reverse curl, crunches and dumbbell side bends.

try and get a book called "shape up, size down" by Sally Lewis
    It says on the front you can drop a dress size in 4 weeks but there is no cardio LOL
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    im a very confident person despite my weight, my only insecurity is that i have vericose/spider veins in my legs. im only 20 years old. ive never met someone my age with legs as pale and veiny as mine!

I have this same problem!

YES! me too.like purple/green veins? Mine are very little but you can see them.
    urgh i hate them. We shouldn't have them! We're young.

mine aer like bigggg!!! one goes from my knee down to my ankle and its so noticeable!

:O go see a DR. I swear they can suck em out?
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    My midsection and the fact i am loosing my hair :(
  • Sonja_40
    Options
    My lower abs or lack there of and the back fat that comes with it. I was extremely athletic when younger and lost all my baby fat after my second child only to gain it back with sit down jobs, laziness and eating the wrong thing or too much of a good thing. I know it will disappear with the workouts but it still bothers me.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    my BARE boobs.. my boobs look great in clothes but naked i have never felt like they are good enough ... the only way i can be naked or topless is if my holding them .. or covering them with something ... my nipples make me really uncomfortable lol

Thats exactly what i do! Its always so ackward the first time im intimate with someone (or it used to be) id be all "hey ya lets turn the lights off and get busy" its really embaressing when they have to pry my hands away HaHA true story!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    For me it has ALWAYS been my boobs, ive always wanted the big cleavage small waist you see on celebrities (before starvation was in) i was super happy after i got pregnant because they went from B to D almost overnight! Now im losing weight and those pesky Bs are back haha i secretly want breast implants.

Aww, I'm the opposite. I'm a D and wish I could just go down to a B like that.

I'm most self-conscious about everything from my stomach down to my legs. The lower half of my body is just horrible.

Send some of that boobage over this way girl ;) lol
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    I don't think I'm particularly self concious about anything. I get upset and anxious if people are yelling fatass at me from their cars...but in regular daily life I'm not like that. There are physical attributes I would like to change (fupa!) but I'm not thinking about it when I do stuff or anything. If I was single and in the dating scene it would probably be different though. I have been called ugly a lot so I generally just assume that's what people are thinking and just don't let it bother me. Dirt off my shoulder.

I cant believe people actually yell at you from their cars! Thats awful! I know wyat its like to be ridiculed like that when i was in school i was 12 and 140 pounds thry used to moo at me in the hallways :/ friggin kids are so mean! Anyhow i think your beautiful and very lucky to have the strength a d confidence you do :)
  • MissShancey
    Options
    my BARE boobs.. my boobs look great in clothes but naked i have never felt like they are good enough ... the only way i can be naked or topless is if my holding them .. or covering them with something ... my nipples make me really uncomfortable lol

Thats exactly what i do! Its always so ackward the first time im intimate with someone (or it used to be) id be all "hey ya lets turn the lights off and get busy" its really embaressing when they have to pry my hands away HaHA true story!

oh thank god im not alone! lol @ prying my hand away! exactly!!!! and even when they do get it off .. i always put it back at least 2 or 3 times before i start to relax and give in!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    oh thank god im not alone! lol @ prying my hand away! exactly!!!! and even when they do get it off .. i always put it back at least 2 or 3 times before i start to relax and give in!

Ah HAH right! Its a "no..." "oh come on your beautiful!" "NO! " pry pry pry then they hold your hands down at least thats how my last couple were hah then im all self confident about being "on top" and thats a new game of "come on" "no!" 's lol im exhausting for them i know it!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My neck/chin area and my love handles. :[
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My thighs. They look good in clothes but undressed... (scream).

It used to be my teeth as well but I wore braces for 18 months a couple of years ago and fixed that problem - that was the best thing besides loosing weight that I've done for myself.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Boobs.....and even more so since losing the weight - they went bye bye!!

I've recently become self concious about my behind. Always thought I had it, but now I'm not so sure. :/
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My forehead and my teeth.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My boobs are way too big, but I hate my butt & gut the most.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Personally, I am self conscious about ME. Everything about me, my size, my height 5'1, My looks in general, I have always thought I had a high forehead, a pointy nose, and frankly, just not that attractive. But, I was told that most of my life, maybe that's why. I don't like my success or lack thereof, I'm just a wife and mother, I love it, but my parents thought I could do better, which in-turn, makes me feel like ****.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My nipples.ive got 5 of them !