African Mango Pure?

tracypk
tracypk Posts: 233 Member
Has anyone tried the supplement African Mango Pure? Just wondering if there are any non-biased opinions or results, because of course the ads will only tell you how awesome it is. I would like to hear about honest results.

Replies

• tracypk
    bump
  • tracypk
    Thanks for replying. I already ordered some African Mango Pure. It was a month supply free I just had to pay shipping. I have been diligent with my efforts to lose weight and I just feel I need something to give me a boost. I'm not against doing it the hard way but it would be nice to have a little assitance. I will let you know how it goes.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/african-mango-review.html

Hopefully there's a refund policy.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tracypk
    There is a refund policy. I made sure of that. Thank you for the infomative link. I'll try it for the first month and see how it works for me. I'm sure not going to pay $200-$250 a month for it though. If it's something that I find helps I'll use the other option that was suggested.
  • Greetings -

I would give you a slight biased opinion. I am part of a company that produces Mango diet as well as Raspberry Ketone. If you watch Dr. Oz he has done shows on both products. I personal use the product and I am a believer. I am not trying to sell anything but I definitely recommend. Further, I can send you both products for you to try out. Nothing is a miracle pill, but with a Mango supplement, it has helped curve my appetite, give me some extra energy and helped me to lose weight.

Let me know if you have any interest...

Hope it helps...

Mike
    If Dr. Oz approves it, then its obviously a joke.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    /sigh

There goes Dr. Oz again, he must have run out of people buying those Raspberry Ketones and has moved on to a new one.

WHY do people continue to buy his endorsements? He gets PAID to tell you how great they are. It just frustrates me to no end that people continue to believe them :(

I wish you good luck on your journey though.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    You'd be better off just eating mango.
    There is no magic pill.