omggggg I don't wanna work

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    here, here!

and now my boss has facebook too and I didn't want to be rude and deny his friend request so he can see when I'm on :grumble:

Oh what a horrible quandry!! :noway:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    here, here!

and now my boss has facebook too and I didn't want to be rude and deny his friend request so he can see when I'm on

I would delete him as a friend....Id on't think it sends a message when you defriend someone....if he asks, say you were thinking about it and the more you read about it, its inappropriate for the two of you to be "friends" on facebook (unless you really are friends outside of work)....but tell him you'll be glad to friend him on LinkedIN (its a site for professionals to link up for networking about jobs and such)....

BESIDES.....doesn't HE have to be on facebook to see if YOU are on facebook at work??? lol
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    you can also make sure you appear "offline" in the lil chat at the bottom - I keep mine off at all times, as well as put him on a limited profile so he doesn't see all your posts. just make sure you don't comment on pic or posts of common friends :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Heh heh, sneaky Facebookers! :wink:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    here, here!

and now my boss has facebook too and I didn't want to be rude and deny his friend request so he can see when I'm on :grumble:

I avoided that issue by making a rule that I don't friend co-workers - and if they push it I say "no exceptions".
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    its funny there was stuff on the news about work and FB today...
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    hehe, yeah he DOES have to be on FB to see me on, but he's the boss, so eh :laugh:

but yeah I'll look into a limited profile or see if I can appear off line. And definitly limiting my comments and posts during the day!
    :devil:

Sneaky facebookers indeed!

He's dieting too but he had extra help with the bypass surgery. Let's hope he doesn't find out about MFP- he isn't here already! :huh: :grumble: