Running MFP friends!

Options
Iv been on MFP for over a year now and it seems of all the 'friends' I have on my account only 2 actually make an effort to communicate with me.

Well now that I am out of the "need to lose weight" phase and moved into the "I LOVE RUNNING" Phase, I figure it would only make sense to add other MFP runners so i can actually have some things in common and actually have other runners to talk to about well... RUNNING lol.

So for the other runners out in MFP cyber land (novice or seasoned) feel free to add me or vice versa!

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I'm a runner!!!

I'll send you a FR ;-)

Love to talk about running and I'm active and supportive ;-)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am a novice runner that LOVES to run! I started just over 2 months ago and graduated C25K. I've done 2 5ks and run 4-5 nights a week. I'm slow and only can run about 3-3.5 miles but I love it and can't wait to get better. I love how it makes me feel and what it does with my body, even though it is probably what caused my recent plateau. Any other runners are free to add me!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a lot of running friends already so maybe you can "share" them too.:)
  • mleonards
    mleonards Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love running! I aim for 10-15 miles per week right now
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Laura & I am a runner! :smile: I have done one full & many half marathons. I am currently training for another full. Feel free to add me!
  • ultracatgirl
    Options
    i will add you. love running but i am not the best at it.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I love talking to other runners, whether new or experienced...it really inspires me to work harder ;)
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I'm still in the "Need to Lose Weight" Phase, but getting back into running and swimming. I haven't actually ran for like 5 years, and the past few weeks have started running. My goal is to be able to run a mile in under 8 minutes. I love muscle memory, so far its been easy to get back into, but im still only running about twice a week. Need to up it to everyday lol. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for MtnKat. She's very supportive. I can't run to save my life but you can add me if you want.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    There's a group called Marathon Runners, Past, Present and Future. Most of my running friends on MFP belong to it, even if they're not marathoners (I'm a half girl myself).

Feel free to add me.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. It'll be fun to have another runner on my friend list. :)
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I am a runner! Log about 20-25 miles per week. Feel free to add me~I love to talk about running!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I pretend to be a runner. Friend request sent.
  • DavidBedell
    DavidBedell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I run a mile a day right now, but I will most likely increase this.
  • kimclenard
    kimclenard Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Running is a big part of my life. I have found that my outlook on life is much more positive when I hit the pavement on a regular basis (5-6 days a week). I average 15 miles per week. Will send you a friend invite.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Fellow running addict here. Add away!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    add me! i recently got into running and would appreciate some friends who i can learn from!
  • Abbygrlbff
    Abbygrlbff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have been running since December, and I'm training for my 1st 1/2 marathon in Oct. Feel free to add!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am slowly loving running and miss it on the days I can't get out. I am on here every day and support like I want to be supported. Anyone feel free to friend me.