Insanity workout...whats it all about?

2»

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Wow, thank you for all that! I have seen enough success stories to be sold- I'm heading over to you tube now!

I'm planning on doing the workouts off you tube, I know its unfair becuase its not making the original makers money but I seriously cant afford the dvds right now... I'm gonna see if anyone I know has them, but if I use youtube, will number one tell me what to do? If there are so many dvds, when do you do each one? I have to admit I am a bit confused- I get that it hard, uses cardio and bw training but I dont understand what workout dvd you do and when?

Google Insanity workout calendar and tab over to the images. I had to download it to my phone because someone borrowed my copy and forgot to bring my calendar back.
  • I'd never heard of it before either until my husband told me some of his soldiers have formed a "insanity" group while deployed. They love it!
  • isis8319
    isis8319 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi there,

I love insanity and I found it for really cheap price off of craigslist.
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    That totally makes sense now hun, thank you.

Gonna track down the vids on youtube, I do a pole fitness class so need to figure out how to work it around that :-)

Excited...and scared!