Water?

Options
I was wondering what the benefits are to adding glasses of water to your day? I hate water but if it will help me lose i'll try to sneak some cups in every day. Just wondering if its worth it? I dont drink soda or sugar filled juices, so it's not like i'll be exchanging soda for water. What are the benefits?

Thanks!

Cindy

Replies

• pberta
    pberta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Water helps flush the toxins from your body. It also helps with digestion and drinking a glass of water before you eat will also help control your appetite. If you eat a lot of fiber water is also very important so you do not have the "thunder without the lightning".
  • MsHolly731
    MsHolly731 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Here's some ideas to make your water tastier instead of feeling like a forced liquid:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=3&art_id=215501&cid=sm_fb#sf5449363

:love:
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the info!
  • sicilysclover
    Options
    The lemon and mint water actually sounds realllly good.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    lemon is awesome in water.. I have one coffee a day and I drink water from the time I get up to the time I go to sleep.. Sometimes I hate it but know it's good for me.. And with a person who gets reoccurring kidney stones this does help.
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Water also prevents soreness and tightening of muscles after a workout and during a workout.. It keeps u hydrated.

Something that u might want to try that worked with some friends MIO. They have like a million flavors. Pick one you like zero calories.

I like a lot of water so I dont use a lot of mio, but I use it sometimes. it is very tasty
  • sicilysclover
    Options
    Thank you all! This really helps!