GNC lean shake???

Options
So, I've been drinking the GNC chocolate peanut butter 25 lean shake for 3 days now. I've only been replacing one meal (lunch), and I've been eating 2 small meals and 2 small snacks a day. I've been tracking my food on here and have been coming in under my calorie intake, I've been exercising, I've been doing really good, but I feel hungry and I don't know why? Any suggestions on how to help curb my appetite?

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What other types of foods are you eating?

You may not be eating enough or not getting enough protein and fibre. How much water are you drinking? If you have been exercising and coming in under your calorie goals than you need to eat more.
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    are you eating alot of carbs? They make me hungry not long after. I am doing breakfast/lunch shakes at the moment and I make sure dinner is high protein, med fat and as low a carbs as possible. If your hunger is 'crazy', try slicing up some chicken breasts, grill them and have them on hand to snack on. I find that keeps the hunger pangs away for little calories....
  • bghall67
    bghall67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you may not be getting enough food , not sure what your calories are, but if you are working out your body needs fuel, but try to eat more protein and fiber they will make you feel full more.
    I do GNC shakes every other day for lunch and I add a Atkins bar with mine. Plus drink plenty of water that is so important.
  • Skye_Light
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice, I have been taking into many proteins and to many carbs according to MFP. I will try to keep my carbs lower and see if that helps, thanks.