Showers!!!

Options
OnionMomma
OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
So, just because I'm a nosy you know what........how do you like your showers? Hot as hades, cold as an iceberg, or somewhere in the middle?

I like it just warm enough to create a little steam. Hubby however likes to turn the color of a cooked lobster when he takes one. :smile:

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Usually I like them hot enough to turn my skin a nice glowing red. Except for when I am showering right after a workout, then I like it lukewarm, to help cool me off.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle. Slightly warm. Scalding and freezing water temperatures are not good options.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    After a workout, I love a cold shower. Hot as hades any other time.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I prefer my showers to be hot, very very hot!!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Super hot, all year around! Hot enough that when my husband jumps in with me he says ouch, haha.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hoooooot. I keep turning it up little by little. I always get out looking like a tomato. Then I wrap up in a towel and sit on my bed and kind of cool off.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I prefer my showers to be hot, very very hot!!!

Thats hot! (in a paris hilton voice)
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Super hot, all year around! Hot enough that when my husband jumps in with me he says ouch, haha.

TMI
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Close to cold as an iceburg, ok maybe not an iceburg, but I love cold showers. I hate hot showers so much.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like a hot shower but I have to keep the water warm instead because it makes my blood pressure go down and I get really weak and feel faint if it's too hot.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    In the winter, I crank it up as hot as it will go; in the summer, it's usually quite cool (but not freezing unless it's over 100 degrees out).
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    cliffy Jr does not like it cold:angry:
    in the middle is just right:blushing: :wink:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Hot as hades when I'm going to shave my head and. Nice and cool after a workout.. Just warm enough to create a little steam on most days;)
  • JackShow70
    Options
    I prefer a cool shower this time of year. It is just too hot and humid down here.
    But I go as hot as the water will get in the winter.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Usually I like them hot enough to turn my skin a nice glowing red. Except for when I am showering right after a workout, then I like it lukewarm, to help cool me off.

This EXACTLY!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Steaming hot, and to keep my skin from drying out I put baby oil on just before I turn off the water. During the summer I still make it warm, but follow it with a cold rinse. The cold water is good for your hair too, closes the cuticles and makes it appear shiny. :bigsmile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i like to prepare my food while i bathe.

Kramer-shower-300x222.jpeg
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    So, just because I'm a nosy you know what........how do you like your showers? Hot as hades, cold as an iceberg, or somewhere in the middle?

It honestly depends how I feel. Usually I'll go hot and then do a cool off at the end.

And you're not nosy, great question :smile:
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    For me it depends.

After a heavy workout, cold showers! When it's hot out, cold showers. In the winter hot showers and all the other times, warm showers with a cold rinse.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Different settings for different times....sometimes nice and hot...other times cooler....sometimes I'll start off hot, then end in cool.......