Where are the all the young people at!!??

Options

Replies

• OneFitDude16
    Options
    ill be 16 september 22
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm just trapped inside this old body!
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    I'm 19 : ) Anyone, feel free to add <3
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Almost 18! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cheated the system. :wink: I though I'd just say something about that.
    This site and others like it make the min. age 18. People have to have stable salaries to buy exercise dvds or do nutrition plans like Nutrisystem, or to hire a personal trainer. You have to be an adult to go on shows like "The Biggest Loser." (I personally think they should have a teenage version.) but people wonder about child obesity and what causes eating disorders. There should be sources out there like this one set up for teens, or older, but allowing them. This is how we avoid children developing bad habits before it's too late.
    Just sayin. I know some kids don't even think about it, but once your a teenage girl who's a lil overweight walking around school with all the 110 lb beautiful girls, you need a support system with other girls, or guys, going through the same thing. I live in FL, so the pressure is enormous here and I'm proud of myself for getting a head start on weight loss.
    Add Me if you like! :happy:
    AMEN.

There is it is called Spark teens... look into it...
  • pesto3000
    pesto3000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im down!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be 20 on Sept 29. We got that young blood. ;-) we can do it!
  • itsmarissaful
    Options
    I'm 18! Feel free to add me.
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    Almost 18! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cheated the system. :wink: I though I'd just say something about that.
    This site and others like it make the min. age 18. People have to have stable salaries to buy exercise dvds or do nutrition plans like Nutrisystem, or to hire a personal trainer. You have to be an adult to go on shows like "The Biggest Loser." (I personally think they should have a teenage version.) but people wonder about child obesity and what causes eating disorders. There should be sources out there like this one set up for teens, or older, but allowing them. This is how we avoid children developing bad habits before it's too late.
    Just sayin. I know some kids don't even think about it, but once your a teenage girl who's a lil overweight walking around school with all the 110 lb beautiful girls, you need a support system with other girls, or guys, going through the same thing. I live in FL, so the pressure is enormous here and I'm proud of myself for getting a head start on weight loss.
    Add Me if you like! :happy:
    There is an english show called Skinny VS Fat with kids and teens :) they live together for a week or so, one anorexic, or a very very light eater, and one is obese and they swap meals and compare and learn together : D
  • Guardian1777
    Options
    I am 22, Feel free to add me :)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Where are the all the young people at!!??

In my case, 15 or 20 years in the past, and that's not nearly far enough away. Young-flobeedoodle was a bit of a c**t. I'm glad she's gone.
  • kipling527
    Options
    I'm 55 any wants to lose another 5 lbs. I'm not fat but want to feel comfortable in my clothes. I excersise almost everyday and I'm stuck. Please feel free to add me. I am open for suggestions.
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22, I've been at this for a month now and I'm feeling really motivated! Anyone can add me if they'd like, I try to be as supportive as I can :)
  • sjenmaria
    Options
    I'm 23 and I am tired of being overweight! Add me if you want, support is a good thing!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old (21 in 9 months :drinker:) I have lost about 50 pounds so far (currently 47). I'm trying to lose 55 to get to my UG of 120! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & 2/3rds.

Let's not round up, shall we?
  • CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Twenty-year-old college student here who is also trying to shed some pounds! So tough with all the late-night pizza and beer hehe. Feel free to add me everyone! :drinker:
  • oonegative
    Options
    bish did you just change the definition of young people?

well arent you a closed minded intolerant little snob. :( you hurt my feelings and when you are 26, I hope someone calls you old.
    LOL Right!
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    24 here and staying at it! Feel free to add me :)
  • kellyg891
    Options
    I'm 24! Feel free to add me :)
  • DerangedDollface
    Options
    I'm 20.