new to myfitness

Options
Hey,

My name is serena , 39, single mother of 2 boys 9 and 12. I would like to get in shape for for summer. I'm looking forward to meet some new people. Im in winston-salem, nc. :smile:

Replies

• clarsx01
    clarsx01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,

My name is serena , 39, single mother of 2 boys 9 and 12. I would like to get in shape for for summer. I'm looking forward to meet some new people. Im in winston-salem, nc. :smile:
  • hmrsimpsonzealot
    Options
    :smile: Hi there! I am new to this as well, and kind of excited. I love the support it looks like this site has. I am 20 years old, from Maine, and looking to lose some weight for myself and my sisters wedding in November. I kind of have a crush on her boyfriends best man, haha.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am new here too! Seems like an awesome place. Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Hello. So glad you decided to join. Stick with us. This site is a great help.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome newbies! :tongue:

sorry, couldn't resist. Hope you have a wonderful journey on this little slice of heaven we call MFP!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • LindaGeneva
    Options
    Hi everyone i am new to this as well i found out about this place in my bio class.i am 20 years old and have an almost 2 years old girl. i am excited to this time stick to a plan and loose some weight.

good luck everyone :happy: :laugh:
  • hdsloth
    Options
    Hi.
  • Oceanmyst2
    Options
    :love: I just joined and I am really excited about this. I am trying to mainly just get fit for my wedding, tone up, and eat better. It is so hard to feel motivated, but I more than thankful for finding this website that has given me a new strength.

I am going to go do my yoga now!
  • THIASH
    Options
    HI EVERYBODY IM NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL AND SO FAR I LOVE IT ITS BETTER THAN THE OTHER PROGRAM I WAS USING AND I WANT TO LOSE 10 TO 20LBS MORE THAN THE WEIGHT I HAD LOST ALREADY