I did it!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I'm under 200 lbs! I'm a one-derful 198! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I slipped up a little last night, and ate a bunch of Halloween candy at work...but I'm down 2 lbs today so it couldn't have been that damaging!

So I'm down 22 lbs since starting here in like May...and down 40 lbs since January 2nd. And down 51 from my highest weight ever! :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Congratulations! That must feel amazing! Keep it up!
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks! Now I can buy new gym pants!

I told myself as a reward when I get under 200 lbs, I will buy myself new gym pants.

I'm so excited...in just 10 lbs I'll be the lowest weight I've ever been in YEARS! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I slipped up a little last night, and ate a bunch of Halloween candy at work...but I'm down 2 lbs today so it couldn't have been that damaging!

So I'm down 22 lbs since starting here in like May...and down 40 lbs since January 2nd. And down 51 from my highest weight ever! :drinker: :drinker:

That's sooooo awesome! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :wink: :happy:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • FarmerTed
    FarmerTed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait 'til I'm in the under 200 lbs. club.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know you must be very excited. I'm at 203.2 right now, and I can't wait til I get below 200. I want to get a massage since I've never had one.. Keep up the great work!!
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    Congratulations I have lost 6 pounds this past month, I started my running program last week and my strength training program this week So I cam excited to see how well this plays out in the weeks and months to come I just don't want to hit a plateau.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options

congrats .... doesnt it feel great being under 200 ..... i recently got under 200 (havent been there for years so i know how excited you are ..... keep up the awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • chrissypoo
    Options
    congrats! way to go
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Seeing those numbers is such motivation and incentive to keep going!

I don't need no stinkin' food! (Well, I guess I do, just not as much as before! :laugh: )
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    w00t!!!!!!!! That's a great milestone!!! I know that you will never again see a 2 as the first digit in your weight!!!!! Gratz!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You Rock:glasses:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you and great that you're enjoying your success!
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks!

I did just enjoy my Saturday night cheat meal...and I feel like crap. I enjoyed it while I was eating though! Thank God I don't always eat like that anymnore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!