Deja vu

I'm 34, a divorced mother of 2 (11&14), that works full time. I have struggled with my weight for over 20 years and I've been dealing with a back injury for roughly the same time frame. I have a slipped disk (L4/L5), sciatica & have spent the last 8 months basically prone. The lack of mobility combined with some very nasty medications have packed 50lbs on top of the 10-15 I already was was looking to loose from the holidays. I am up to a mile a day at 5 mph walking, plus stretches 3 times a day. I'd like to do more but the yoga I've always done is a bit out of reach, I've never ridden a bike in my life, l don't have access to a pool and that pretty much rounds out the recommendations I've been given on exercises. I've always eaten pretty healthy to start with so not much change required thus far.

I'm here because I don't like feeling trapped in a sandbag, my joints are non too pleased with the additional weight, and I need to get this off while I have the mobility to do it. I'm not interested in fad diets, pills, potions, or shakes - chances are I've tried them at some point (or a variation there of), when you stop and go back to eating like a normal healthy person all the weight comes back too. Best results I've had came from a combination of walking, yoga, and eating normally, I lost 75lbs and kept the vast majority off (except for the bit I put on over the holidays, that I usually loose come January) for 6 years. I'm quite happy at 135 - 140, it looks right with my build (any lower I look sunken in & ill). Anyhow, that's the brief of why I'm here, I'd appreciate any advise on exercises or just social commentary. :)