South Dakota 20something with 40something pounds to lose

Options
Are you a 20something trying to lose a considerable amount of weight? Me too! Why not add me so we can both stay motivated to sign in and log our calories every day? Extra credit and warm fuzzies if you're a little weird. I like weird. Weird is good. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm from SD, but not in my 20's. Just out of em. I do have about 40 more pounds to lose though.
  • dejavu64978
    dejavu64978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20-something South Dakotan with 40 pounds to lose! But you already know me :x But I wouldn't mind some motivation buddies too!
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hey there I am not in my 20's but early 30's and trying to lose wieght - I t is really hard but trying . that's coll you live in South Dakota - I use to live in Mitchell
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    Heyo! I'm from SD too.....but San Diego not South Dakota....25 years and needing to get rid of about thirty pounds I've picked up somewhere...couldn't be the beer could it?

Just signed up here, sooooooo....yeah.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Are you a 20something trying to lose a considerable amount of weight? Me too! Why not add me so we can both stay motivated to sign in and log our calories every day? Extra credit and warm fuzzies if you're a little weird. I like weird. Weird is good. :flowerforyou:

You're a dork. :-)