Had my first NSV today!

Options
kali31337
kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
After months of barely squeezing my booty into a size 16 pair of stretch jeans, I was feeling pretty good about myself and was trying on my old jeans (think much skinnier) and actually got a pair of 13/14 to zip. They aren't ready to wear yet because my muffin top still spills over but they zip and they aren't even stretch jeans! I have tons of work left to do but this keeps me so motivated! Can't wait for the end of the month so I can do measurements.

Replies

• KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What a great feeling!
  • Brunchstress
    Options
    Fantastic! Do you have any spanx? I find they help that muffin top on jeans.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. I love putting on a pair of jeans and they are lose or a smaller size better yet.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Amazing NSV! Love the "these clothes fit better" ones!
  • Angi_M
    Angi_M Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, great job!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    :drinker: That's a GREAT victory! :) Congratulations, and keep going! I'm really proud of you!
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    Awww congratulations!!! That's FANTASTIC!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that feeling of pulling out something you haven't worn in forever and it fits. Doesn't matter that I have major muffin top, they zipped. :) Congrats!
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    haha I love this! That is great work! Can't wait to start fitting into smaller clothes!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Isn't that a wonderful feeling. Congratulations.
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Way to go. Happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!