My Transformation Story

Options
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and share my story!

When I was pregnant, my husband and I would carpool. When I would pick him up, we would stop at McDonald's and both get 2 double cheeseburgers and a fry, and then right when we got home, we would eat dinner. Seriously! Who does that! I did that all through my pregnancy! I am so lucky to have had a healthy baby after the way I treated my body :(

The day I came home from the hospital with my baby boy, I was 268lbs. I was shocked, disgusted, and I never thought I would ever, be comfortable in my own body again. When my son was 3 months old, I started working out at the gym, I wasn't really motivated, it hurt so bad, I remember not even being able to do 10 minutes on the elliptical. Well I pushed myself, I workout at the gym a lot and seeing my numbers drop was amazing, I remember being so excited when I hit 215 and then I hit 200 and never ever thought I would ever be in the weights where 1 was the first number of the 3. But then I hit a plateau and my weight would not budge. I felt no matter what I did, my body was not changing. My best friend wanted me to join a challenge group, doing Turbo Fire. I couldn't really afford it, but then I thought about how much my weight loss and health meant to me, so I went for it. I couldn't believe how quickly I started noticing results, it was amazing. I seriously felt like fat was just melting off my body. I got below 180 OMG! I hit, 170, 160, and guess what, I got to 153lbs! I haven't weight this much for over 12 years! I have been doing workouts and home, and I have even taken up running! I could never imagine running!!! I now weigh 148 and I am still working towards my goal everyday!

Replies

• 1MoreRep91
    Options
    Congrats on all the success!! Great motivation for me when I read this! Thanks
  • IncessantRapture
    Options
    What an amazing fantastic story! I highly congratulate you for your efforts! I'm going to add you!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I love to read stories like yours....it is so inspirational. Congratulations on you achievement!!