Caloric intake for weight loss tips

I have been dieting and exercising for about 4 mnths now and I've seemed to make a lot of progress. I've lost about 31-32lbs; 12% body fat; and 5-6inches in the waist. My energy is insane and I've doing all of the workout's tailored to my lower back problems I currently have while serving in the United States Marine Corps. I also noticed that it's been a bit intricate to get to my goal weight for my bulk season. I intake about 1250-1300 calories a day, but I've done some research and what I've noticed is that I may not have been consuming as much as it recommended for a male at my height, weight, and activity level. Can I get some insight on my current situation guys. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Replies

• I have been dieting and exercising for about 4 mnths now and I've seemed to make a lot of progress. I've lost about 31-32lbs; 12% body fat; and 5-6inches in the waist. My energy is insane and I've doing all of the workout's tailored to my lower back problems I currently have while serving in the United States Marine Corps. I also noticed that it's been a bit intricate to get to my goal weight for my bulk season. I intake about 1250-1300 calories a day, but I've done some research and what I've noticed is that I may not have been consuming as much as it recommended for a male at my height, weight, and activity level. Can I get some insight on my current situation guys. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Anyone?