What's your NSV (non-scale victory) for this week?

Options

Replies

• Jonnad24
    Jonnad24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :happy: I still haven't hit my goal of beeing in my health range of BMI but very close. Last night was a shocker for me because I didn't keep any of my clothes but I did keep my old belt that I wore to work. It was so big that if I bucklet were it did fit me and my 6 yrs old daughter can both fit inside it together.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I've only lost a few pounds according to the scale, but was told yesterday at work I looked skinny in my pencil skirt and that it was very flattering on me. When I told them I've only lost 3 pounds they didn't believe me... Which proves the weight lifting is working. Take that scale!!!
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    :happy: I still haven't hit my goal of beeing in my health range of BMI but very close. Last night was a shocker for me because I didn't keep any of my clothes but I did keep my old belt that I wore to work. It was so big that if I bucklet were it did fit me and my 6 yrs old daughter can both fit inside it together.

Girl please throw the BMI out the window with your scale. My BMI has me obese. At 5'3 and 170.1 pounds.
    i wear a size 9 pants, large shirt (for the girls), or I'd do a medium, and ive just lost an inch and a half in my waist. No way Im obese.... BMI should be outlawed!!!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    catching sight of myself in the mirror and smiling!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My son's (great looking) Dr. told me I looked too pretty to be the mom of a teenager!!!!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Kept my goal of burning at least 500 cals a day and was actually able to get over that hump a few times :) I am sore but feeling energized!!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    A very special lady to me made some nice comments about my pics.
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    One of the guys here at worked asked me if I was losing weight. Said I looked thinner! :smooched:
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Getting a dress over the weekend that was a size smaller than the one I got earlier this year. May not be much but it felt great.
  • triplestepping
    triplestepping Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I went for a long 18 km 1hr+ bike ride yesterday, and I'm not even sore today. The same ride last week and the week before made me very sore indeed! Feels good to know my body is adapting to the exercise.
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am up to running 9.5 miles for the week and I have 2 more days of exercising. Pretty nice to know that I will break the 10 mile a week plateau. I haven't ran more than 10 miles in week since the Army. Then is was more like 15-20 miles :noway:
  • Sissy1074
    Sissy1074 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fitting into clothes I haven't worn in over 3 years! I can see my waist again! I love it! Still have a lot to work on but it's the small things that keep me going!!!!!
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Someone at work told me my scrubs are way to big on me. That felt pretty dang good. Especially since I am stuck!!

This happened to me a few weeks ago. Made my day!!!! I may have even skipped (literally skipped) into the next patient exam
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    My wife looking at me today and saying "You look like you stole those pants from a fat homeless man. Time for us to buy you some new ones." :flowerforyou:

I've been wearing them almost everyday since changing my life, eating right, and strength training.

I felt like a million bucks and realized that my pants felt like a dress and that I looked rediculous wearing them.

Am I wearing them now! Hell yeah! I want to lose another 10 lbs and then buy a new pair of pants.

I can't wait for some random person at the office go... "have you lost weight" and I say FUK YEAH I HAVE! :smile:
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    Just had one sitting at my desk. Went to scratch my knee and realized it is smaller than usually. I don't usually feel my knees so I never noticed it before. Score
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Time to get a new belt
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I changed my FB pic and someone said my face looks soooooo skinny!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1) I was able to take the extension out of the back of my bra and just use the regular hooks.
    2) I was able to button a shirt that only a couple of weeks ago wouldn't button around my stomach.

Small steps but enough to keep me motivated.
  • ksaranya
    ksaranya Posts: 50
    Options
    My NSV for this week - have had like four people tell me I have lost weight, when in fact I havent! I have only lost inches. Feels good! A bit frustrating the scale though.
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    An entire hour on the elliptical with added resistance (when I started I could only do 10 mins no added resistance) and size 10 Abercrombie and Fitch "Super Skinny" jeans :) 6 months ago I couldn't even shop in that store!