Cinched around the belly button

Options
2»

Replies

• ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I tried googling "B shaped belly" and most of the sites that came up were pregnancy related. :-( I've never been pregnant. According to what I read, some have a 'D shaped belly' while the less lucky among us have a 'B shaped belly'. From past experience wearing something like Spanx helps, but unless I get such a small size that I can barely wiggle into them to begin with, it still doesn't totally go away. I, like many of you, hope that weigh loss will help.
  • BLKeisha
    BLKeisha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one with this problem and I have lost weight befor and even at 150 it was slightly there but when i had lost that weight and still had it i wasnt working out or trying any toning exercises im sure that this time that i am doing that it will make a diffrence
    It does make it hard to tell if your losing weight because you still got a pooch that hangs out.
    good luck and i hope that soon we will both have only one tummy
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    yes the double belly, i know exactly what you are talking about. i have it and so do all my female relatives! i've had it almost as long as i can remember. it's not from your pants- it's just the shape of your body. i assume it will just lessen as the weight drops off. toning your core will probably help too.
  • Twinklene
    Options
    I have this problem too and I hate it. I thought I was the only one.
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    There was another recent MFP thread about the "double belly". It's good to know that we're not alone!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/621424-the-double-belly-ugh
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!