Almost 30 lbs down! (with pictures! =D )

2»

Replies

• Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Great job!!! Well done!! Can I be cheeky and ask how many bra sizes you went down? I had a huge chest and am happy to see it's finally getting smaller and my goal (in terms of pounds to lose) is very similar so it gives me hope to see you looking so much smaller all over!!
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Great job!!! Well done!! Can I be cheeky and ask how many bra sizes you went down? I had a huge chest and am happy to see it's finally getting smaller and my goal (in terms of pounds to lose) is very similar so it gives me hope to see you looking so much smaller all over!!

Of course you can! :P I lost a bra size, which mean I went from 36C to 34B.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 628 Member
    You look great!!! Congrats!!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    you look amazing! congrats! you should be very proud! :)

And 30lbs makes a HUGE HUGE difference on you? (can I ask how tall you are? i am short, 5'3" so i'm just curious to compare what my weight loss must look like on myself if we are similar heights :))

Great looking photos! :)
  • Solosesso
    you look amazing! congrats! you should be very proud! :)

And 30lbs makes a HUGE HUGE difference on you? (can I ask how tall you are? i am short, 5'3" so i'm just curious to compare what my weight loss must look like on myself if we are similar heights :))

Great looking photos! :)

Thanks! =) I'm 5'6
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Love it! Thanks for posting, I'm almost at my 30 mark, started at 165, Nice to see it on pictures of someone else around the same size.
  • Benessa77
    Benessa77 Posts: 2 Member
    great work whats the secret?????:laugh:
  • Solosesso
    great work whats the secret?????:laugh:

Same secret as everybody here : eat less crappy food, replace some of your staples food by healthier staples food, don't go over your MFP calorie goal and do more exercice that what you're used to. =) One step at a time, you will become a healthier person!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    wow congrats!! You look more confident keep up the awesome work!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Hun you look great! Nice transformation....I suppose your journey is the basic calorie watch and exercise?
  • Solosesso
    Hun you look great! Nice transformation....I suppose your journey is the basic calorie watch and exercise?

Yup! :P But I also changed my alimentation a lot. For example, no more nutella on white bread for breakfast ; now I eat egg whites, cottage cheese and fruits!
  • Solosesso
    wow congrats!! You look more confident keep up the awesome work!

Confident? I thought I look more like a psycho with this weird smile! XD But thanks! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!