New to myfitnesspal

Options
DERBS21
DERBS21 Posts: 33 Member
I'm new to this site. My Daughter and I are working on changing our lifestyles and we email each other for motivation and encouragement. I read in a magazine about this site and thought I'd give it a try. We could use ideas, motivation, encouragement and support. This will help us share our hard days and get through them. We all have them so we can all help each other.

Replies

• jackiefalch
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal as well. Based on a friend's success I recently bought a Fitbit, which I am loving. She also suggested that I use myfitnesspal as this is much easier to use for logging food. So here I am! Looking for an online fitness buddy to help with motivation, share success, and talk through challenges.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. Tons of support here! I've had great success! I log in ALL the time so feel free to add me as a friend or ask any questions.

Same goes for anyone else too!
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    hi i am new also! The Nurse Practitioner where i work recommended MFP to me. She uses it and she is REALLY in shape! So after a physical and bloodwork last month i found out my tryglycerides were 212! Sooooooooooo here i am on MFP...loving it to! There is alot of nice people on here, great success stories and alot more information to fill your brain with lol. Add me if you like ok? Welcome to MFP!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    Add me please.....any and all!
  • CSerna0416
    Options
    I'm new to the site. Very excited to workout everyday and feeling so much better now that I can track my calorie intake. I thought exercising and eating healthy was hard to do but its not with some self motivation this is so fun and everyday I look forward to it. I wish everyone luck on their path to being healthy. Feel free to follow my pace because I will be rooting you on too. Thanks so much MFP for changing my life.
  • jeg1916
    jeg1916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just joined Fitness Pal today. I am following the 17 Day Diet and this is a great tool to use along with that plan. Good Luck to all!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 1 month and it has been fantastic. I've never stuck to any weight loss program for long but this is so easy and there is motivation everywhere you look. Add me -- I'll try to motivate and encourage you to your goals.
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome Derbs glad you two took a step forward. If you stay here for a while, you won't leave really. ask questions in forums (or search for stuff you would like to know). Good luck and see you around :)