i am really happy because........................

Options
i get to workout long and hard tommarrow!

Replies

• kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm typing this. Which means I'm alive. Which is pretty damn awesome if you think about it.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm typing this. Which means I'm alive. Which is pretty damn awesome if you think about it.

True that. My ex & my brother are both marines. Thank you for your service.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am really happy because........tomorrow is thursday and my favorite cycle instructor is teaching the class!

guaranteed kick *kitten* workout and he does a class afterwards for core work that's not on the schedule. just for a priveleged few! ;)
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options

True that. My ex & my brother are both marines. Thank you for your service.

This! ^
  • islandgirl1984
    islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ...I am loved and have people to love. I'm alive, have freedoms, and so many gifts I don't know which ones to use! Oh, and I have a gym membership and seeing results. :)
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just got my GTT results & the results are the same as last time, impaired insulin - so I'm not diabetic!!!!! I feel so blessed, it's like being given a second chance at looking after myself cos I hadn't been doing such a great job until this year. Seems that the hard work & weight loss have paid off & will continue to do so - logical, but very reassuring!!!
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Options
    I have a cup of tea
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Options
    and a cow suit
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    today was really rough - i discovered that guac flavored chips and possibly watermelon bubblegum will make it appear that you have green plaque. I took snacks for work not in zip lock bags, but disposable plastic gloves i have to cut up hot peppers (hey it worked dont judge me) - i couldnt find my badge to swipe to get into work and then later found it in the bottom of my purse. I am pretty sure I lost two very dear friends for now until we can work things out (when they want to)....

but i didnt blow it on calories and i didnt hit anyone with a baseball bat. :)
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    because my BF bought me some pepper spray today because i was attacked by a bum while jogging recently
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I did a hard zumba workout last night and burned 328 calories. I love the dancing it makes me feel elated afterwards.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have a family that totally loves me :) and I love them!
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Because after my weight loss, my wife is now interested in losing weight too. We are both going to get healthy now! :bigsmile:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I got myself out of my rut last night and went to the gym even though I did not feel like it and rocked my workout. Now I am pumped and ready for some more.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    When I went down for breakfast this morning,I ordered three slices of bacon, but there were two stuck together so I actually got 4! Omnom!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I can spell "tomorrow".
    Had to do it...............

OCD
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    I am really happy because... after years and years in bad relationships I have an amazing boyfriend and a type of relationship/love that I never thought was possible for me! And because I think I've kicked my diet/exercise rut and am on the right path again!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I am happy because...

I only have 4 more hours of work until my 11 day vacation starts!
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    because my Packers get to play today!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I got to run in Central park this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!