Does anyone else have pressure from family?

Options
I have a lot of pressure and hassle from my mum. does anyone else know what I'm feeling? xx

Replies

• Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What kind of pressure!

Pressure/hassle to push ahead with your goal to loose weight...OR pressure/hassle you dont need to be doing this?

xx
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This person is a fake, this photo has been used for topics like, am I to big to ride a donkey, are my boobs too big, is my sister ugly. It is all over the net.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    What kind of pressure!

Pressure/hassle to push ahead with your goal to loose weight...OR pressure/hassle you dont need to be doing this?

xx

pressure TO lose weight
    xx
  • blackberrymolases
    Options
    I have learned to ignore my parents. I have also told them that they are not allowed to comment on my weight. So nobody goes there with me. I am working on it and leave me alone. It is hard to take advice from people especially if they have never had a weight problem.
  • fitmommy75
    fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My dad is very supportive of everything I've ever done, including my weight loss. My mom thinks I need to eat more and becomes offended if I turn down seconds or dessert. My brother and sister in law ROCK and have encouraged me. My husband hasn't said a darn word about anything.
  • hannahsteveeee
    Options
    YES! My parents pressured me to lose weight and I failed, so now that I'm trying to lose weight they're being very scornful of my attempts.