YIKES! Time for a wake-up call...

Options
I've been spiraling out of control lately, until now. Because as of this moment I am now back in control. I haven't been tempted by Halloween Candy all day...and sweets are tasting too sweet today...so I think my willpower is beginning to strengthen. This is definitely a force I need do build up to get through the upcoming holiday season.

How are you grasping control and strengthening your willpower?

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Littirally I'm Like a horse with blinders on. I know what I want and will not stop until I reach my goal. I feel great and changed, I know for ever Amen.
  • audiophile
    Options
    I've been out of control for about seven weeks now, since I started uni. we have so many stairs and so little time to eat that I usually grab something from a vending machine, BAD IDEA! I think "oh, I could use the extra calories today..." since I get dizzy if I don't eat. :/ I've gained 5lb. :grumble:

Hopefully, when the MFP app for mobiles is available, I'll be back on track.

Anyway! good luck! :happy: I'll try my best too!
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I'm a teacher, and every year I gain back 5-10 pounds when I go back to school. I wonder why that is? Until now, I let it get me every year...but now, 5 pounds heavier, I am working very hard on losing the weight and I am putting myself back in control.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Well.....hee I am again...about a year later, following these same destructive patterns.....HELP!!!!! Last night I didn't want to log my food diary...and once I forced myself to, I understood why. DENIAL. I didn't want to see that I ate 1000 calories more that my daily calorie budget. UGH!

Need help breaking this pattern!