What is your "poison apple"?

Options

Replies

• TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    A good burger with fries. I have to stay away from the batter dipped fries.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! :wink:
  • canoe_dude
    canoe_dude Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fried Rice or Chicken Lo Mein, can't resist and a half an hour later I'm hungry again.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    French fries. Any variety, from pretty much anywhere.
  • SugarGirl6
    Options
    Ice Cream...with lots of cookies, nuts, caramel and fudge stripes....Just to help myself stay focused I keep lower calorie versions in my house to help subdue the monster, but I still love the premium versions :smile:
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies, especially when they're delivered to me. CFO stopped by my cubicle at work yesterday with a box of them and I took one cookie without skipping a beat, which surprised him because he was certain I'd decline (everyone at work knows about my nutrition discipline). I ate it, licked my fingers clean, made a few adjustments to my pre-planned food diary so my macros wouldn't look too horrible (couldn't rescue Fats but whatever), and went home victorious. :laugh:
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate brownies, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate milkshake, chocolate covered anything....you get the idea....

I have to stop buying it but it seems to keep jumping into my trolley!!! At least I've got it down to B&J chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt....I try to limit my dark chocolate but that stuff is like crack to me!!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Oh my definite Poison Apple is a package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I gave them up 3 years and 8 months ago and to this day I still want one. I no longer crave them but I still see them EVERYWHERE...not to mention they change with each season. Pumpkins at Halloween, Turkeys for Thanksgiving, Trees for Christmas, Hearts for Valentines Day, and Easter Eggs for Easter, all they have to do is make firecrackers or flags for the 4th and the complete year is done
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me too! Anything with chocolate...muffins, cakes, cookies, etc.
  • runner_chick24
    runner_chick24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    sushi.... i can literally eat 4-5 (ok maybe 6-7) rolls of any kind that is covered in some spicy mayo.... so many carbs then im miserable for days!!!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My Mom's from scratch carrot cake with cream cheese frosting... deadly and absolutely delicious!!!
  • SparkleFirth
    Options
    I'm in agreement with a few other's. I will never turn down Brie, Sushi....or a good crafted ale. btw...hilarious use of audience clap GIF's. ahah
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Red wine, drinking it right now in fact ... Shiraz anyone? :]
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Doritos with Mexican shredded cheese melted on top. I know.. very very bad, but them with a soda is my poison apple!!!!
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    On good days - nothing.

On bad days - just about anything and everything.

This ^^^^^^^^
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    mine too, just can't resist. Good news, it used to be ice cream!:drinker:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    red wine or tortilla chips
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options