What is your "poison apple"?

Options

Replies

• xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have too many to name but my top favs are ice cream and cookies. I gave up soda this month. YEA me.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    PRINGLES
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I go with all the pizza people. I have NO self control with how much I eat, no matter how full I am, I want more if it's there.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sunkist or anything sweet. I'm addicted to sugar. I just don't know how to break that addiction without artificial sweeteners. Sometimes, I wonder if I really want to.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Indian food.

I will eat a 1500 calorie vindaloo roti unapologetically. I only do it once a month tops, and I know I have to work out more to make up for it, but dammit life without Indian food isn't life.
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    Nothing. I know that may sound crazy and impossible, but if someone tries to tempt me with something that I know I shouldn't eat, I'm going to say no. Last semester, my choir teacher ordered pizza for the entire choir. I hadn't eaten since 7 that morning so I was starving, but I didn't touch a single piece of that pizza. It took everything I had to leave it there, but I left it.
  • pancake100
    pancake100 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Practically any vegetable or fruit, not a diet thing, just addicted :)
  • sarahn08831
    Options
    :love: Bubble tea...yum
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. End of story.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my life, I have AWESOME willpower, so probably nothing I didn't want.

I do really like, and allow myself to have, bacon, cheese sticks (like those colby cheese snack sticks, not mozzarella sticks), a good craft brew (if I have the carb allowance), or some high cacao percentage chocolate.

If it's something I shouldn't have, I have a nibble, and that usually curbs any further craving.
  • xshortiex
    xshortiex Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Indian food.

I will eat a 1500 calorie vindaloo roti unapologetically. I only do it once a month tops, and I know I have to work out more to make up for it, but dammit life without Indian food isn't life.

Make it home-cooked, with a healthy recipe (Google and YouTube are your tutorial friends). Problem solved :)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    arsenic
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!

Me Too!
  • Robinsond61
    Options
    Anything if i'm in the mood to just chow down. That...and if I have 1 beer, I must have 10
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Brownies. 'Nuff said.
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    cinnamon buns
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    WINE! :love: :sad: :sad:
  • chris290785
    Options
    mmmm.... I'm sure my poison apple are typical spanish cold meat. They are too delicious.
  • lmeola18
    lmeola18 Posts: 35
    Options
    Tortilla chips and salsa definitely! Or fritos and french onion dip. I can't seem to control myself with these foods, the only reason I stop eating is because I finished the whole bag!
  • regojess
    regojess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and I too am working on my soda consumption I am a Coca Cola fiend, I swear there's still some coke in there or something that makes it so addicting! But, lately I just don't keep it around so I don't drink it so much. All I have to drink in my house is water.