the road for this wagon is really bumpy...

okay guys, i dont usually do this, but i am DEF needing some help! i am having such a hard time getting back on the wagon! i fell off about two weeks ago with my graduation from college. now i have a desk job that is not exactly sedentary, but it is really mentally stressful. i can already see and feel the changes in my body. the scale has not changed, but i can tell a huge difference! so what are some of the things that got you back on the wagon after such a huge fall?

Replies

• IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    you have to remember why you started in the first place, there was a reason to work hard & stay focused on losing & getting healthier. That's all you need to do, remember & take it one day at a time.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Even more important than one day at a time is one MEAL at a time. I find that when I'm struggling to get back on track, if I can force myself to be smart about ONE meal, the next meal is easier. Then the next DAY is easier. Don't think about what a HUGE hurdle it is to get back on track - just focus on what you need to do right now, and then the rest will fall back in line. :)
  • suzysweetpea
    suzysweetpea Posts: 25 Member
    really been discouraged with weight loss...I keep trying, but something always gets me off track, I know my age is against me too..any advice or help would be appreciated....I was working out 4 days a week,and kinda slacked off because my joints hurt, and i get so sore, plus I struggle with always hungry...I am a chocoholic too...
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Look at some pics of you before you lost weight....if that doesn't help I don't know what will. Keep it posted where you can see it every day! :flowerforyou: Good Luck!