Who thinks I can do it?

Options
I want to get to (preferrably under) 200 this week. At my weigh in on Thursday, I weighed 203.2. If I can just lose 3.3 pounds, I'll be under 200!!! I can't wait to get there. So, I figured what would be better than to have to post what I do to all of you. It's one thing to try and do something that if I fail, only I know, but now if I don't make it, I have to share it. Talk about incentitive!! I've done good this weekend with my calories, and kinda with working out (it's been a busy weekend). BUT, I managed to get through yesterday without eating a single bit of candy! We'll have to see if it worked out for me.... Wish me luck!:bigsmile:

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    My very best to you!!! 3.3 pounds is a monumentous goal for one week but I do believe that if you work hard and eat right you will be closer to your goal than if you didn't set one at all!

Ever hear this phrase? "Shoot for the Eagle, bag the turkey, so you don't eat crow":laugh:

Keep us all posted!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Your On !! I know you can do this and I want you to do it!!! Watch & Log your food, Drink way more water than you have been, AND you need to exercise HARDER and LONGER than you have been too! You CAN do this, I have seen it before lot's of times!!!
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Limit your salt the 2 days before weigh in day! Good luck!
  • harvey6
    Options
    275196.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

People like you are what is going to help keep me motivated. You can do this. Keep your eye on the prize!.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    water, water, water!
    Water is your friend!
    You can do it.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Soooooooooo sorry if my post seemed at all negative!!! :blushing: I didn't mean it that way at all. I simply meant for you to go for it but if you didn't reach it not to be discouraged... embarassaed
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,576 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo sorry if my post seemed at all negative!!! :blushing: I didn't mean it that way at all. I simply meant for you to go for it but if you didn't reach it not to be discouraged... embarassaed
    For what it's worth, I thought your post was great — and not at all negative! :heart:
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I just weighed myself this morning and I am at 203! I would love to get under 200 by next Sunday. I'll do it with ya! Keep me informed of your progress and I will do the same.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement, I knew I would find some! DeeDee, your post wasn't negative, it's reality. I know it will be hard to do. But last week I lost 4 pounds, which really inspired me. So now I'm determined to get under 200! And I know from past experience I can do just about anything I set my mind to. Why not shoot for the stars? I'm going to give it my best and just be happy with whatever outcome (hopefully) lol. :happy:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,576 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the outcome will be good, whether it happens in a week or it happens in two or three. You have the right attitude, for sure!
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think you can! Good luck to you.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    4#!!!!! That is awesome!!! Go for it!!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Just checking in... I've done good on my calories all weekend! Saturday I had like 500 left over (I worked out a lot and burned about 800 calories) and yesterday I had about 250 left over.. I burned 530 extra doing Taebo. Today I went 38 over.. I think that should be ok. And I've been drinking 100+ oz of water daily! I hope it pays off. I'll be so excited to get to/below 200!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Cool.
    You're doing great!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Yes, you are doing really great!!
  • virgina77
    Options
    drink lots of water,no sodas and exercise your booty off.