Well, at least I didn't eat any candy...

Options
None! :bigsmile: That's right - not even one tiny piece last night at the Trunk-or-Treat. My son got a giant pumpkin full to the top of candy and I didn't even feel tempted. :happy: That' was such an awesome feeling to know that I wasn't going to eat that whole pumpkin of candy last night. :laugh: :smile:

BUT :grumble:

We sent the kids home with my parents...and went to a Halloween party for adults. And again, I didn't eat any candy but I have a feeling it would have been WAY better than what I did eat....and drink. :sick: After the hot dogs ran out (3lbs of hot dogs) we all just started eating the buns filled with chili and slaw ... :huh: how sad is that??? But even all the food was better than all of the drinks. I don't even know how many jello-shots & jager bombs I even consumed. :indifferent: I bet I alone drank my calories for the day and THEN some. I had an AMAZING time with friends I've not seen in almost a year :bigsmile: :drinker: too bad after my first drink I totally lost control. :ohwell:

Today is a new day...:smile:

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm Jello shots!

At least you had fun, and thats what counts in life anyways!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Like you said, at least you didn't eat the candy. :smile: Glad you had a good time. Everyone has to let loose once in a while. And the important thing is you are here the very next morning, ready to renew your commitment. :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Just get in some serious exercise today, drink lots of water & be careful with your food.
    You'll be fine.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Life is Life! and sometimes we need to celebrate! Friends are priceless. You have already achieved such great success and for what it is worth it would have been way worse if you had done BOTH!!! :laugh: So YAY for you!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you had fun and enjoyed time with your friends, thats great. like you said today is a new day.