Need to See 6 Week Six-Pack Results!!!!

Options
For some reason I can't find any on the forums here.

Today was my first day doing it and I would love to see results!
If this DVD is a waste of time, I would like to know!

Replies

• jealous_loser
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. You might have strongers abs, but you might not be able to see them.
  • ccfessler
    ccfessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Abs are all about diet. And I agree with the above post you can't spot reduce.
  • Ann1964x
    Ann1964x Posts: 76
    Options
    this DVD is not just ABS. Its cardio too & a good DVD.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am aware of this and I know you can't spot reduce. I have done her other DVDs and was wondering if the results are as good with this one as they are the others.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have two weeks left of this DVD and I have already seen pretty good results. I have lost a good bit of inches and can really see a difference in my belly pooch.
    Yes, you can not spot reduce, but you can work on the muscles and with a good diet you can see results from it. I'll be posting before and afters in my blog after I am finished. :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. You might have strongers abs, but you might not be able to see them.

Jeez she is asking to see people that have completed it not about spot reducing you must be new to the weight loss stage and that must be the only thing you know about it.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I recently bought this vid and have done it a few times. It makes me feel like I am going to die more than 30DS and more than No More Trouble Zones, but that could just be because I am new to it and getting used to the new moves. I don't really have proof of its effectiveness since I just started, but will say that I can feel it in my abs the next day so it must be doing something.

And I like that it's a super quick workout. It's my go-to video for days when life is busy and I need to squeeze something in.

According to my HRM I burn about 235 calories doing it. I am 5'1", 112 lbs and 34 yo.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options

Jeez she is asking to see people that have completed it not about spot reducing you must be new to the weight loss stage and that must be the only thing you know about it.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
    I recently bought this vid and have done it a few times. It makes me feel like I am going to die more than 30DS and more than No More Trouble Zones, but that could just be because I am new to it and getting used to the new moves. I don't really have proof of its effectiveness since I just started, but will say that I can feel it in my abs the next day so it must be doing something.

And I like that it's a super quick workout. It's my go-to video for days when life is busy and I need to squeeze something in.

According to my HRM I burn about 235 calories doing it. I am 5'1", 112 lbs and 34 yo.

Really??? My HRM said I burned 154, but I have a cheap one.
    5'5" 133lbs
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
    Bump

Anyone else completed the DVD and got results?
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Here is when I did it for the 1st time last yr...Done it about 5 rounds and love it.....By far one of my fav dvds...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook/view/my-6week-6pack-success-with-jillian-micheals-136731

YES I COMPLETED EACH TIME AND GOT DIFFERENT results...but the first time was drastic ...the others just a few inches....but love it
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    I didn't take pictures, but I lost 2 inches each off my waist and hips during the six weeks. I was still overweight, so I didn't get abs to show. But, I noticed my core def getting stronger over the six weeks.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, thanks for posting this. I was thinking about adding it to my other workouts for the last 6 weeks before the Warrior Dash. I think I might be convinced.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Really??? My HRM said I burned 154, but I have a cheap one.
    5'5" 133lbs

Hm, interesting. I have a new Polar FT40. Maybe I burn more because I am old and feel like I am doing to die through the entire 30 minutes. lol
  • Mainey13
    Mainey13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also love this DVD. It's only 20 min (Level 2) but it's great for a warm-up for after doing weights. For $10 at Walmart it's well worth it.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 6W6P next. I've completed 30 Day Shred and I'm one day from completing Ripped In 30 (although going out tonight so won't get to it until the weekend). My gf has had awesome results with 6 Week 6 Pack! That's what prompted me to borrow the DVD :)

Here are my results from 30 DS (3 months ago) and RI30 (taken at 22 days). I also run 2-3 days a week...

Ripped-In-30-Day17-results-01.gif
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    Looking good Kevin :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katie! I'm interested in seeing pics of those who have completed it as well. There's a ton of 30 Day Shred pics but not so much for the other DVDs...guess 30DS is the most popular.
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did 6W6P before I went on vacation in February. I don't have a before but here is me on vacation. I was happy with the results.

bikini.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!