People who say "I hate that place" or "I don't"

Options
LonLB
LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
Everyone is ranting lately so....

I hate when overweight people say "I hate McDonalds" or "I hate fast food". Really?
Then why are you there CONSTANTLY.

Another "I don't watch TV". So all those episodes of seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, and Glee you talk about got there from reading a book?

I like Mcdonalds. A BUNCH actually. In fact I'll make the argument that for someone watching what you are eating, you can't get a better meal from anywhere else.....Oh ya, I said it.

And I like watching TV too. PTI, Around the Horn, How I Met Your Mother, Grimm, Fast and Loud, the list goes on.

Replies

• ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I HATE fast food, I really do, (Well I <3 Subway) but I also LOVE ice cream ( = If I could replace all of my meals with dairy queen and lose weight well that would just be ****ing perfect!!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I can't like McDonalds. I live RIGHT NEXT DOOR to one. It smells delicious some days. I just cannot go in there or I would be there all the time. Small sacrifice :)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I don't hate fast food, I just prefer not to eat it as much anymore. I used to eat it ALL the time and now I'm proud to say that I don't crave it anymore... But I agree with you that McDonalds has better food choices than the other fast food places... except for Subway.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    dumbest rant ever.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    dumbest rant ever.

Good ta know.:wink:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    This post made me laugh....that's all :bigsmile:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

I hate when overweight people say "I hate McDonalds" or "I hate fast food". Really?

Another "I don't watch TV". So all those episodes of seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, and Glee you talk about got there from reading a book?

I like Mcdonalds. A BUNCH actually. In fact I'll make the argument that for someone watching what you are eating, you can't get a better meal from anywhere else.....Oh ya, I said it.

And I like watching TV too. PTI, Around the Horn, How I Met Your Mother, Grimm, Fast and Loud, the list goes on.

Maybe it's a Love-Hate thing.

I honestly can say I hate McDonald's. I cannot remember when I ate there last. However, I love me some Chiptole.

To each their own.

(oh-and TV-Hell yes. "Game of Thrones", "Downton Abbey" and "Breaking Bad"...all excellent.)
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Subway is only fake healthy. Jussayin'. There is a chemical in some of the breads in US Subways that is outlawed as a carcinogen in the UK.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/06/12/food-babe-investigates-is-subway-real-food/
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious that everyone seems to have clung to "McDonalds" such a great talking point. If someone even posts the name, everyone has an opinion.

I fracking love this rant!

people talk *kitten* so they sound like they think others want them to. Be true to yourself!!! If you like stuff, then LOVE it! *kitten* all others!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I really do hate McDonalds. I do however love me some Burger King & Rally's. I drive out of my way to avoid them! :laugh:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I hate rant pages, I never comment in them.
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    I get what you're saying. I have several friends, bless their hearts, who act like this restaurant or that food is just soooo bad and they couldn't POSSIBLY eat there, or eat that much of something.

Honey, please. What are you existing on? Air?

I know a lot of it is for show, but I can never figure out WHY they do it. And it's not just food - it can be anything like cleaning or watching tv or whatever. What does it matter if once in a while, you DO like to go to McDonalds? Or eat an entire plate of something? Or chill out one night watching trashy reality tv and not make your bed? Fast food every day, eating too much every day? Not good. Not cleaning your house ever? Not good. But once in a while...live a little. Have some fun. That's what makes life interesting.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I get tired of fast food but I don't hate it, at all! And I can't wait for the new season of Grimm! I probably watch way too much TV.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I really do hate McDonalds. I don't go there. I haven't been there for 4 years (that's a lie, sometimes my mom got me a lemonade slushy thing, and it is good, but like 200 cals...) ANYWAY I don't go there.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I genuinely do hate McD's...I wouldn't feed it to the dog and when I see toddlers in there gnawing on chicken nuggets it's just sad! Go get some proper food for your kids you lazy beasts!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't like fast food, I like TV - don't have much time for it now but sometimes I wish I could spend the day on my couch watching recorded shows, and sometimes I do...as for food, I love crisps, pasta, coconut cream in all sorts of recipes, cheese, man do I love cheese...yup I got chubby on good, expensive, home made organic food...clean living does not necessarily mean low fat, low cal it can mean loadsa fat and loads cal eg. good seafood chowder...
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hate rant pages, I never comment in them.

I didnt THINK that was you. :wink:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

LMAO LOVE. Although I literally have not set foot in a McDonald's in over 7 years. I love the hell out of Wendy's though. And I do not have cable, or a converter box for regular TV (Have an old television). I do, however, have streaming Netflix and watch a lot of Family Guy. \m/
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

YOU WIN!