Quitting Smoking

Options
Changing my lifestyle from non healthy eating to healthy eating was relatively simple compared to kicking the smoking habit. It seams like I am smoking more now, cause instead of snacking I grab a smoke, but I am afraid if I do quit smoking then I will increase my snacking anybody have any advice.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Changing my lifestyle from non healthy eating to healthy eating was relatively simple compared to kicking the smoking habit. It seams like I am smoking more now, cause instead of snacking I grab a smoke, but I am afraid if I do quit smoking then I will increase my snacking anybody have any advice.

Well of course I'm sure you know just how bad smoking is for you, so you really SHOULD try to quit if you can. The only thing that worked for me when I quit was the drug Zyban, which was prescription from my Dr. Worked like a charm! I didn't have any withdrawl symptoms at all! :happy:
    So if you can get something like that, PLUS keep logging your foods, you SHOULD do just fine! :smile:
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    I am into my second day taking wellbrutin and adderall. So I am hoping that the wellbrutin will do the trick.
  • winky_gurl
    Options
    Chantix also works well....I am using it now and if I screw up and lite up it tastes HORRIBLE...so keep trying and you'll find something that works
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    I heard chantix was good stuff, I am wondering though if I should maybe also try like nicotine gum or the patch as well.